Completed TV Series to Binge

TimKrumrieFan

My wife and I are always knocking out shows between Amazon Prime, Netflix and HBO Go. We have our yearly tv show thread, but we could use a TV Series thread. Preferably only completed series and no spoilers. I'm always looking to add shows to our list to become the new series to watch.

In the past couple of years we have watched these series:

The Sopranos

The Wire

Justified

Six Feet Under

House

True Blood

Breaking Bad

Trailer Park Boys (was completed at the time, now it is going again)

Sons of Anarchy (finishing this up now)

Next up we will be watching The Shield. I've got a list of TV shows on the future binge list but I'm always looking to add to it and I'm sure others on here can provide us all with more shows that we may have missed.

I really liked season 1, but season 2 was incredible IMO.  Season 3, meh.  Season 4 again was incredible.  The rest was meh.  BTW, started Bloodline and really enjoy it so far.  Would be surprised if I didn't finish it by this weekend.

I really liked season 1, but season 2 was incredible IMO.  Season 3, meh.  Season 4 again was incredible.  The rest was meh.  BTW, started Bloodline and really enjoy it so far.  Would be surprised if I didn't finish it by this weekend.

Bloodline is great.

Master of None was good. Didn't blow me away but found myself disappointed when season 1 was over and I couldn't watch more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Men

Breaking Bad

Sons of Anarchy

Dexter

Weeds

Orange is the New Black

Wentworth (Aussie women's prison... excellent)

Beasts of No Nation (movie, not series but worth mentioning... Oscar worthy)

Luther

Love the Brit stuff

Peaky Blinders (real hidden gem)

Ripper Street (new episodes)

Copper

etc.

and just finishing the excellent Foyle's War now

Lots of other stuff, too

Fargo (Hulu, OnDemand), American Horror, Gotham, Man Seeking Woman (Hulu, On Demand), Walking Dead.

I watched LOST live. Been wanting to watch it again but it will take sooooo much time. My wife has never seen it so getting her into that would be awesome.

yeah its an absurd amount of TV to watch. Each season is ~24  hour long episodes.

My wife was very hesitant to start watching it, but after some convincing she gave it a shot and has become fully addicted. She also can't stand that there's 20+ unanswered questions at any point in time and I already know whats going to happen.

Archived