The Official Championship Games thread

Just had to get on quick and say something of the hypocrisy that Shitty Simms and the broadcast team ref ( Cant recall his name at moment) just let ooze out of their mouths on the Keo personal foul hit. Did they just not say they exact opposite of their position on the Bernard hit even though the Gio hit was more egregious and a more obvious foul than the hit Keo was just called for. Hope a lot of you all caught that. What a disgusting fucking joke.

I really cant believe New England is even here with how terrible their offensive line is. I thought problem would be inside for them for most part but their RT Cannon is atrocious too. All that watching this has done is jab that knife in a little deeper because with Dalton in the game I have no doubt we could of went on the road and beat either one of these teams. Not saying we would have but I'm pretty confident in saying we would of if we didn't beat ourselves.

I was thinking about tuning in when I got home, but then I walked past a bar with the game on & the sound of Dickbreath & Spunktrumpet's voices was enough to change my mind.  If I listen to those 2 fucktards again it will be their taped suicide pact.

I was thinking about tuning in when I got home, but then I walked past a bar with the game on & the sound of Dickbreath & Spunktrumpet's voices was enough to change my mind.  If I listen to those 2 fucktards again it will be a taped suicide pact.

You missed their bs with their flip flopping bias. Read the last couple pages and you'll see what I mean.

Archived