My prediction for 2016 season, ...what's yours?

The NFL will continue to be second only to the NBA as the most corrupt and fake league in professional sports.

Oh I don't know about all that..   The NBA is less hypocritical than the NFL, from what I've seen.  Then again, a gay pope would be less hypocritical than the NFL right now so that's not much of an endorsement.

It's obvious the AFC North will be a two-team race between Baltimore and Pittsburgh, the two class teams in that division.  They have systems in place that prevent them from having losing seasons or missing the playoffs...ever...and that will be no different in 2016.  Cincinnati has lucked into a couple playoff appearances in recent years, but look for them to battle Cleveland for third place in the division.  

With Cleveland having settled on a new head coach until he is fired after the 2017 season, having three top-quality quarterbacks to rotate as starters throughout the season, and nifty new uniforms with their name down the legs, the Browns are one of the up-and-coming teams in the league.  Don't be surprised if they leapfrog over the Bengals for third place.

Bottom line:  the Bengals aren't the Stealers and the Bengals aren't the Ravens, so they surely can't be very good in 2016.

It's obvious the AFC North will be a two-team race between Baltimore and Pittsburgh, the two class teams in that division.  They have systems in place that prevent them from having losing seasons or missing the playoffs...ever...and that will be no different in 2016.  Cincinnati has lucked into a couple playoff appearances in recent years, but look for them to battle Cleveland for third place in the division.  

With Cleveland having settled on a new head coach until he is fired after the 2017 season, having three top-quality quarterbacks to rotate as starters throughout the season, and nifty new uniforms with their name down the legs, the Browns are one of the up-and-coming teams in the league.  Don't be surprised if they leapfrog over the Bengals for third place.

Bottom line:  the Bengals aren't the Stealers and the Bengals aren't the Ravens, so they surely can't be very good in 2016.

Best regards,

Roger Goodell

Andy Dalton will not throw an interception all season and some people will still hate him and want to see McCarron start.

Marvin Lewis will win yet another division title, make the playoffs yet again and will win the Superbowl but some people will still hate him and want him fired and say he sucks.  

Marvin Lewis will win yet another division title, make the playoffs yet again and will win the Superbowl but some people will still hate him and want him fired and say he sucks.  

if marvin wins the superbowl it will change a lot of minds. But win a playoff game first pls. I'm ok with baby steps.  

The year 2016 will be the year Roger goodell will finally be force to step down,so that the NFL and it's billion dollar owner's can save face.Because of the new scandal's coming out about the NFL ever week.And by the year 2017 the NFL will be less popular then the NBA,and maybe then change will finally come to the NFL.

So the Bengals make it to the Super Bowl and have to play 2 teams?! 

Figures!!!

You know what I meant lol 

I'm liking the current situation in the AFC. Namely, an AFC that is so distinctly different than even just 2 years ago. An AFC that seems to be able to be won by an elite defense almost by itself. That in my mind, gives me a reason to believe in Cincy who I believe has the 2nd best D in the AFC behind Denver and a much more explosive offense. If they could just get consistent production in the backfield...

On the NFC side, I think Seattle will suffer from Lynch's departure a little bit but I think Carolina will struggle getting everyone's best game. I think Seattle will beat Carolina in the divisional round next playoffs. I think Arizona will shore up a position or two on the offensive line and pick up help for the pass rush. No idea if we can duplicate last year but I think we will make the playoffs and be dangerous even as a wild card team.

Archived