Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' my style of play

I remember them showing Burfict's sack of Ben at least 17 times debating whether he hit him too hard or not..................

That guy is such a fucking drama queen.  Though honestly I wonder how much of that is him and how much part of the NFL sideshow or his coaches angling for a make-up call.

I'm trying to remember a time I saw a QB leave the game on a cart and then come back and keep playing.

That guy is such a fucking drama queen.  Though honestly I wonder how much of that is him and how much part of the NFL sideshow or his coaches angling for a make-up call.

I'm trying to remember a time I saw a QB leave the game on a cart and then come back and keep playing.

I'm stuck even trying to remember if I've ever seen anyone ride a cart for a shoulder injury..

I'm stuck even trying to remember if I've ever seen anyone ride a cart for a shoulder injury..

Now that you mention it, I can't think of anyone.  What I have seen, many times, is guys walking off on their own with dislocated shoulders, elbows, broken arms & wrists.. Not Big Jen though..  So toughness, very competitor, wow!

I have.  The Bengals carted a guy off in training camp in 2014 for a shoulder injury.  Andre Smith's arm thing I think? They basically want you moving as little as possible until they can properly check it out.

From a Stealers fan ... :pissing:Bryan DeArdo  :steelerssuck:

Why Bengals' Vontaze Burfict needs to be banned by the NFL

Despite being warned, fined, and suspended, Vontaze Burfict still doesn't get it, and he needs to be kicked out of the NFL.

Burfict, who has been fined countless times over his career--he was fined $25,000 for twisting the ankles of Cam Newton and Greg Olsen in 2014 along with being fined for a low hit on Ben Roethlisberger last season--refuses to accept responsibilities for his reckless actions, actions that unnecessarily led to a concussed Antonio Brown after Burfict assaulted him in the Stealers' wild card win in Cincinnati.

Here's what Burfict said about the play this week, when speaking with ESPN's Josina Anderson:

"I play hard. Sometimes it gets me in trouble. My style of play is aggressive, and [the game has] changed, and I have to change with it, and that play right there, I think if I wasn't number 55, I wouldn't have got flagged."

Wouldn't have been flagged? What play was he watching? It couldn't have been his hit on Brown, a hit so blatantly late that it drew a three-game suspension from Roger Goodell. Burfict can try to play the victim card all he wants, but anyone that delivered that same type of hit would have been flagged, and that includes any member of the Pittsburgh Stealers.

And with regard to his style of play, it's apparent that Burfict can't play within the confines of the NFL's rules. Every NFL player--James Harrison included--have adjusted how they hit with the NFL's new rules focused on player safety. But, despite being warned countless times, Bufcit continues to cross that line, while making excuses and blaming others for the outcomes of his actions in the process.

Here's the bottom line: Vontaze Burfict can't control his emotions. It was evident in the wild card game, when Bengals' players and coaches alike tried to restrain and stop Burfict from doing what he eventually did late in the game with his shot on Brown. Burfict might not be a bad person off the field, but on the football field, he's not a fully functioning human being that can be trusted to make rational decisions. That's not a person that belongs on a football field, where Burfict is a threat to do something dangerous and destructive on any given snap.

But here's the most scary part about Burfict: he's very good when it comes to manipulation. Speaking with ESPN's Anderson, Burfict spoke in a low, somber tone, and seemed almost contrite. While some of it might be authentic, he's a completely different person on the football field, someone that has proven to be a danger to all those around him. And, with his comments about being singled out by the officials, Burfict continues not to "get it," as he still won't take full responsibility for his actions that put Brown in the hospital and out of Pittsburgh's ensuing playoff game against the Broncos.

Vontaze Burfict is what's wrong with society today. He gains notoriety for all the wrong reasons, while blaming others for his mistakes. That has no place in any society, and it certainly has no place on an NFL field.

http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Why-Bengals-Vontaze-Burfict-needs-to-be-banned-by-the-NFL-43878518

The douche's twitter ... @nfl_Stealers247

Stephen A.: Seems like Burfict's adopting a victim's mentality

Video: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14830024 was up held

I do not put much stock in Stephan a.smith after the Kevin Durant incident,and the little respect I have lift for him went out of the window weeks ago with his continued lying about the Bengals wild card playoff game against shittburge and continued witch hunt towards Vontaze burfict.And I find it comical that Stephen a.smith, said that owned Adam Jones over the discussion of that game. what is even more comical is that vontaze burfict's suspension was up held by derrick brooks, the same derrick brooks who ended the career of Rich gannon.

And with regard to his style of play, it's apparent that Burfict can't play within the confines of the NFL's rules. Every NFL player--James Harrison included--have adjusted how they hit with the NFL's new rules focused on player safety. But, despite being warned countless times, Bufcit continues to cross that line, while making excuses and blaming others for the outcomes of his actions in the process.          

And a new one is born.....this one is called Bufcit.  

This goof is a regular Peter King. Here is his hard-hitting piece of journalism placing Adam Jones on the Stealers:

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Bengals-Adam-Jones-talks-about-playing-for-rival-Stealers-44042892

Takes a non-committal quote, and makes it a done deal. 

"OK Adam, when you say you 'wouldn't', really, you would?"

Adam: "OK, let me clarify it for you: No. Like 'I would rather take an acid bath than play for those bastards' no. Clear now? 

"So that means there's a chance then?"

Cue Jim Carrey...

Archived