Color Burst Uniforms?

Was just wondering if anyone else has heard anything about Cincy wearing color burst unis during Thursday night football this year? My nephew is away at college and sent me a text that he's seen some rumors and leaks that the Bengals are to wear all white colorburst uniforms this year. Since then I havent been able to get ahold of him to ask where or what site. He's into uniforms designs colors etc college and pro and is always checking new ones out and sending me pics of new college ones that I had never seen or heard of well before I did come across them on my own so I think he is legit that he did see it in more than one place. I've done minimal searching for the info but haven't had any luck yet.

Leads to my next question, if this along with the all white is true how do you think it'll be done since they wear all white a few times a year already? Do you think it'll just be white socks instead of the orange or black ones? (I think they only wear black with all white but not sure). How about if they take the orange backing that the stripes sit on on the jersey and pants off and make it where the stripes are just over top of all solid white? Im pretty sure the NFL has banned the use of more than 1 helmet design so I don't think they could go white black on helmet can they due to safety concerns? That's a stupid rule anyway honestly if it's still the case. If the equipment guys can't get helmets right and players can't make sure their helmet is proper after a new paint job and decals then idk that's a problem with the people not the helmet. So I was just wondering if anyone else has heard or saw anything what you think about it and how the all white would/could be done?

Was just wondering if anyone else has heard anything about Cincy wearing color burst unis during Thursday night football this year? My nephew is away at college and sent me a text that he's seen some rumors and leaks that the Bengals are to wear all white colorburst uniforms this year. Since then I havent been able to get ahold of him to ask where or what site. He's into uniforms designs colors etc college and pro and is always checking new ones out and sending me pics of new college ones that I had never seen or heard of well before I did come across them on my own so I think he is legit that he did see it in more than one place. I've done minimal searching for the info but haven't had any luck yet.

Leads to my next question, if this along with the all white is true how do you think it'll be done since they wear all white a few times a year already? Do you think it'll just be white socks instead of the orange or black ones? (I think they only wear black with all white but not sure). How about if they take the orange backing that the stripes sit on on the jersey and pants off and make it where the stripes are just over top of all solid white? Im pretty sure the NFL has banned the use of more than 1 helmet design so I don't think they could go white black on helmet can they due to safety concerns? That's a stupid rule anyway honestly if it's still the case. If the equipment guys can't get helmets right and players can't make sure their helmet is proper after a new paint job and decals then idk that's a problem with the people not the helmet. So I was just wondering if anyone else has heard or saw anything what you think about it and how the all white would/could be done?

I haven't seen the new uniform but see that the rumors of a " Color Rush " uniform has been receiving mixed reviews since last year.  Colorblindness is one of the items mentioned.  To me I'm going to throw up a bit if the Bengals go that direction.  

i.jpg

Looks legit my nephew sent me that leaks picture with all the teams colors thats linked by griever. Im still wondering how they're gonna pull that white on black off since they already wear white on white sometimes. Maybe just all orange removed but isnt that the opposite of color burst. I imagine it will probably be something close to the white and black jerseys they sold years back, I still have a C.Johnson one somewhere. They werent too bad I guess.

I haven't seen the new uniform but see that the rumors of a " Color Rush " uniform has been receiving mixed reviews since last year.  Colorblindness is one of the items mentioned.  To me I'm going to throw up a bit if the Bengals go that direction.  

i.jpg

Fucking hideous. What a Barnum and Bailey fake fucking sport.

I'd like to see us do a uniform where exotic animal poachers are trying to kill bengal tigers so there are a bunch of arrow holes & scars with blood dripping from them on the helmets and jersey stripes. 

Tigers are an endangered species, stir the pot why don't you. :lol:

So we're essentially going with this, only with orange helmets (because of that rule saying you can't swap out helmets)? Idk man... BIn0M_6CYAEgCQW.png:large

There's a rule you can't swap helmets? Don't GB and Pitt do it all the time when they wear those awful throwbacks? Seem to remember the Pats and Bills wearing their old ones too recently.

There's a rule you can't swap helmets? Don't GB and Pitt do it all the time when they wear those awful throwbacks? Seem to remember the Pats and Bills wearing their old ones too recently.

Not sure if it is set in stone, but this article is what I was thinking of:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/17/nfl-safety-committees-told-teams-not-to-wear-throwback-helmets/

Not sure if it is set in stone, but this article is what I was thinking of:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/17/nfl-safety-committees-told-teams-not-to-wear-throwback-helmets/

Ok that's what I was thinking of too. So it sounds like there is no rule written that says they can't but it is frowned upon by the NFL but teams could still repaint and redecal or reskin the helmets if they so choose. Possible since they are using these color rush unis every Thursday night this year instead of a few that the NFL are pushing teams towards reskinning helmets or backing off of asking teams not to have multiple helmets since some using the unis without reskinning helmets would be even more off putting than some already were.

I wonder what other than fines the league would be able to do if teams broke their dress code by doing stuff like using a bunch of different uni combos like college. No way do I want them to start doing that just curious as to what punishment league could hand out for it. Wonder if it'll be black on white or white on black. I have an old black on white C Johnson jersey that looks ok and the pics in this thread and the other one look good. Still curious how they would look with the orange helmets though. Sucks I'm on mobile and have no paint shop app or I would do it quick. Regardless draft day and September need to get here already.

Archived