Is Freeney deal almost complete?

6 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Looks like Freeney chose wisely, I hope the Falcons get their first Super Bowl victory. 

I hope Ben Raperherburger  comes down with a raging does of incurable Black Syphilis and its far more likely that will happen before the Falcons win a Super Bowl.

What?  He already has it?

See.  What'd I tell ya'.

22 hours ago, Madieu Superstar said:

But it's not the way good teams do it. 

Dont forget, none of Denver's players came through UFA either lol

22 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Idiots. Now they won't get an extra 5th round compensatory pick!

Bengals got more production out of Dansby than the Falcons did out of Freeney.

Bengals got A LOT more production out of LaFell for $2.5 million that the Falcons got out of Sanu for $7 million.

30 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Bengals got A LOT more production out of LaFell for $2.5 million that the Falcons got out of Sanu for $7 million.

But don't let these facts interrupt your hater circle jerk.  Can I get you guys some tissues?  

Those stats don't mean shit,  we are not playing in 2 weeks and are working on year 26 without a playoff win.

1 hour ago, fredtoast said:

But don't let these facts interrupt your hater circle jerk.  Can I get you guys some tissues?  

How about Alex Mack? How did that work out. And it's not like Sanu was bad for them at all.

2 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

How about Alex Mack? How did that work out. And it's not like Sanu was bad for them at all.

Sorry but Lafell's catch per dollar ratio was much lower than Sanu's and veteran leadership only matters if your name is Peko, not Freeney.

Just wait until the moneyball guys in Cleveland get another year under their belts.  They will have the lowest dollar per point ratio in the league.  Winning!

11 hours ago, SF2 said:

Those stats don't mean shit,  we are not playing in 2 weeks and are working on year 26 without a playoff win.

So let's not talk about anything since nothing matters, we are still in a playoff win drought?

1 hour ago, fredtoast said:

It becomes bitching and crying when you claim we would have been better off paying Sanu $7 million for less production than we got from LaFell for $2.5 million.  Or when you praise the Falcons for signing Freeney and refuse to acknowledge that the Bengals got more production from Dansby.  

I don't mind discussing the Bengals free agent strategy in a logical manner, but about all I ever see is people squealing and crying instead of talking about what really happened.

Who said that? No one said they would rather have Sanu. All people have said is the comp pick thing is not a good strategy. Especially not good every year. 

2 hours ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

I tweeted about this the other day. I said clearly Freeney needs to be a GM one day as dude made a heck of a call. Even a lot of media questioned him on that.

yeah I dont think anyone expected the Falcons to do anything. 

Archived