He's even ranked higher than Von Miller, the man who single handedly won the Super Bowl. The players supposedly voted this way, but Von Miller should be top 5.

And yes, Geno is better than Donald, due to more experience, but they're basically the same player.

Of course, none of this matters, but we're in a football lull now, so not much else to talk about.

And there you have it...........Cincinnati is a media black hole. Geno outplayed Donald last year imo. Heck when they played in the same game, Geno outplayed Donald. The Bengals players still lacking the deserved respect from the media.

5 hours ago, EnglishBengal said:

And there you have it...........Cincinnati is a media black hole. Geno outplayed Donald last year imo. Heck when they played in the same game, Geno outplayed Donald. The Bengals players still lacking the deserved respect from the media.

Geno outplayed Donald in the Bengals/Rams game.  But Donald had more total tackles and more tackles for loss.  They had the same number of sacks.  But I think Geno had more pressures.  

Geno outplayed Donald in the Bengals/Rams game.  But Donald had more total tackles and more tackles for loss.  They had the same number of sacks.  But I think Geno had more pressures.  

I wouldn't trade.

#WhoDey!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived