Crap - Server bill past due... any help appreciated.

Long story short folks, i lost my job about 10 days ago. After 10 years at the same company, ended up with a boss and bosses boss who wanted to make room for their own friends to move up and i became a casualty.

Server bill was due a couple days ago. I called and removed some services that werent vital and asked for a discount since i have had it for a few years. So i got it down from $190 to $148. But i have about 3 days to pay that bad boy..

if anyone has a few bucks to throw at it, that would be great and greatly appreciated. if not, no worries, i will figure it out.. if it comes down to being shut off i can toss it on a credit card but racking up cracked card bills without employment seems like a bad idea, haha.

On the bright side ill have a lot more free time to post on the forums now that im not working 50 hrs a week!

and also glad to see my store went from first place the last 4-5 months to dead last in the entire region after i left. 

anyway.. paypal is paypal@fnnsports.com

thanks again!

thank you thank you thank you all! we've almost covered 2 months of the bill already.. i sent all of it over to the host today so we are green for this month and almost there for next month!!!

huge mental relief, i have been so anxious and uptight the past week its crazy how something so small makes you feel better. 

i really cannot thank you all enough!

11 hours ago, GoBengals said:

thank you thank you thank you all! we've almost covered 2 months of the bill already.. i sent all of it over to the host today so we are green for this month and almost there for next month!!!

huge mental relief, i have been so anxious and uptight the past week its crazy how something so small makes you feel better. 

Ticket money is in the mail. Will try to send more.

I enjoy this darned place so much, lots of friends I have never met, that it is nice to be able to give something back not just for myself, but the enjoyment of all.

That said, really horrible that it had to come about under the current circumstances with you.  The job loss stuff and the ways and whys that it came about sucks beyond compare.  And the ramifications for your family and all concerned.  "When a pebble is tossed in the water, even the fish feel it" and that was a boulder.  Anyway, you have a LOT of friends on here who really care.

8 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I enjoy this darned place so much, lots of friends I have never met, that it is nice to be able to give something back not just for myself, but the enjoyment of all.

That said, really horrible that it had to come about under the current circumstances with you.  The job loss stuff and the ways and whys that it came about sucks beyond compare.  And the ramifications for your family and all concerned.  "When a pebble is tossed in the water, even the fish feel it" and that was a boulder.  Anyway, you have a LOT of friends on here who really care.

what he said /\

16 hours ago, GoBengals said:

snort a fat rail of stevia and get spun to the gills, that will clear up that anxiety, oh no shit, Oscar Gamble.

Archived