Who is the All Time Bengals CB #2?

All Time Bengals CB #2  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Bengals All Time CB #2?

• LeMar Parrish
    • Louis Breeded
    • Eric Thomas
    • Tory James
    • Deltha O'Neal
    • Jonathan Joseph
    • Leon Hall
    • Terence Newman
    • Adam Jones

QB - Ken Anderson

LT - Anthony Munoz

LG - Bruce Reimers

C - Bob Johnson

RG - Max Montoya

RT - Willie Anderson

TE - Rodney Holman

WR1 - Isaac Curtis

WR2 - AJ Green

WR3 - Chris Henry

RB - Corey Dillon

RB - James Brooks

FB - Lorenzo Neal

P - Kevin Huber

K - Jim Breech

KR - Stanford Jennings

DE1 - Coy Bacon

DT1 - Geno Atkins

DT2 - Tim Krumrie

DE2 - Carlos Dunlap

OLB1 - Vontaze Burfict

ILB - Takeo Spikes

OLB2 - Reggie Williams

CB1 - Ken Riley

Today we do CB #2

16 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

No Lewis Billups?

15 hours ago, Jason said:

If he hadn't dropped that INT. 

Gotta say... on one of my old long-gone boards, we had a guy who would ghost post once in awhile as Conspiracy Theory  Bengal spy.gif(not me).

In the spirit of Conspiracy Theory Bengal, I have always wondered if somehow the boys in the back room of Badda Bing had cooked up a way to fix or influence the Super Bowl... a fat envelope full of cash (or let of the hook for other debts to his shy) if he could some how play a major part in screwing up the game.

Also had the same thoughts about Stanley magically getting his nose on a massive does of coke the night before the Super Bowl not only taking himself out of it but the coaches who ran all over the alleys of Miami (I think in a time of civil unrest) looking for his worthless ass.

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Gotta say... on one of my old long-gone boards, we had a guy who would ghost post once in awhile as Conspiracy Theory  Bengal spy.gif(not me).

In the spirit of Conspiracy Theory Bengal, I have always wondered if somehow the boys in the back room of Badda Bing had cooked up a way to fix or influence the Super Bowl... a fat envelope full of cash (or let of the hook for other debts to his shy) if he could some how play a major part in screwing up the game.

Also had the same thoughts about Stanley magically getting his nose on a massive does of coke the night before the Super Bowl not only taking himself out of it but the coaches who ran all over the alleys of Miami (I think in a time of civil unrest) looking for his worthless ass.

Maybe, HSHarry, maybe.  Billups was no choir boy.  Didn't he threaten to off Rex Chapman for dating his sister?  'Ol Rex ended up being a dirtbag himself.  

For Wilson, it was Miami.  If there is one town where you lose it and go on a week long coke binge, it's Miami.  They pack it in kids lunchboxes I hear.  

Archived