Your Team Cheats

PatternMaster

I happened upon this hidden jem of a website and it's gold I tell ya...gold. Basically it gives you ammo for attacking every fan of the other 31 NFL teams that you are not a fan of...check it out...http://yourteamcheats.com/

It's good stuff that has the facts to back up your shit talking, I really like the Steeler's page...really goes into deep and shows how they transformed their morbid franchise into a fan favorite by using steriods and they have continued their cheating ways ever since. 

Steroidgate (1970-2007) flagto top ⤴home ⇐awards ⤵

TEAM: The Pittsburgh Stealers

SEVERITY:scale

SUMMARY: Richard Rydze, a Pittsburgh Stealers team doctor from 1985 to 2007, wasindicted in 2012 for his long history of purchasing and illegally prescribing anabolic steroids, human growth hormones and painkillers. The physician was also charged with health care fraud for falsely diagnosing more than 90 patients with pituitary dwarfism so they could receive human growth hormones and drugs meant to counteract the side-effects of steroid use.

Rydze was also on the customer list of an Orlando, FL, pharmacy that was raided in February 2007 as part of an interstate steroids ring. Rydze was questioned then about buying $150,000 worth of testosterone and human growth hormone on his credit card in 2006, but was not charged in that investigation.

The Stealers dropped Rydze from their roster of doctors in June 2007.

In the decade prior to Rydze's tenure, many Stealers also admitted to using steroids to gain an advantage. Former Stealers quarterback Terry Bradshaw admitted in 2008 that he used steroids during his playing career. Bradshaw said on Dan Patrick's radio show: “We did steroids to get away the aches and the speed of healing. My use of steroids from a doctor was to speed up injury, and thought nothing of it. It was to speed up the healing process, that was it. It wasn't to get bigger and stronger and faster.”

Former Saints coach Jim Haslett accused the '70s Stealers of being "the ones who kind of started" steroid use in the NFL.

Said Haslett: "It started, really, in Pittsburgh. They got an advantage on a lot of football teams. They were so much stronger (in the) '70s, late '70s, early '80s.

Former Vikings and Giants quarterback Fran Tarkenton corroborated Haslett's story in a June 2009 interview, saying: "We’re playing the Stealers in the Super Bowl in ’75 or ’76 … we’re on the field warming up, and I see these Steeler offensive linemen with their sleeves rolled up, and they've got these bulging muscles. Later, we found out it that … these guys were juiced … all of them."

"We talk now about (former baseball stars) Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds. But how about the Stealers of that era? Did that make a difference? Yeah, it made a difference. It increased their performance.”

VICTIM: The entire league

PUNISHED? No but ... it's more probable than not that this was cheating

PUNISHMENT: Predictably, the Stealers and Rydze denied that he ever gave steroids to any Stealers players because the team would never compromise the wellbeing of their players or the integrity of the game by using performance enhancing substances. More likely, with the Stealers long history of steroid cheating, having this doctor on staff made perfect sense for the team. Once his name was released in 2007 as a customer of the steroid company, however, the Stealers wisely decided to go in another direction.

The Stealers and Chargers were well out in front of their opponents on leveraging steroids to gain a competitive advantage. During this period, the Stealers also happened to win 4 Super Bowls. It is more probable than not that the Stealers teams of the 70s were so heavily juiced compared to the rest of the league that these Super Bowls are deeply tainted.

SHARE: http://YourTeamCheats.com/PIT#Steroidgate-1970

facebooktwitter

AWARDS EARNED:Everyone Was Doing It!A Decade of Deceit!Points for Creativity!Champs of the Cheat!

CHEATPOINTS EARNED:+ 8.0

all of the bengals stuff is pretty petty... and half of it isnt even related to the bengals.. 

didnt know Blake had discussed delfated balls before though. funny how its a big deal when new england does it.. also dont remember him playing here for 6 years either.. of course i was like 13 when he arrived.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived