Bengals v Jaguars Preseason Game Thread

I'm getting the feeling that Core may be one of the recievers that is on the 53,  as for #12, Alex Ericksson,  I know that it's preseason, but we have to make it possible for this guy to get on the roster, and even better, actually get on the field.   We could really use him--that's a talent that we can't let get away.

3 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

I'm getting the feeling that Core may be one of the recievers that is on the 53,  as for #12, Alex Ericksson,  I know that it's preseason, but we have to make it possible for this guy to get on the roster, and even better, actually get on the field.   We could really use him--that's a talent that we can't let get away.

And lose Tate's ~20 yards per KOR? 

2 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

No doubt. Drafted him in a very deep dynasty league last year and thought I had a steal. I think maybe he just isn't smart enough for the league. 

Fuck, I was hoping someone had some positive insight but that seems to be the case. If he ain't better than Flowers, that's pretty bad...

8 hours ago, DanvilleBengal said:

Core has been a lock for a while now I think.

Collinsworth was going on and on in the second half about how bad Jags' offense looked. If the jags were playing the stealers, he would've been jacking off over how good the stealers D was. No real mention of Bengals D except Geno.

And they kept going on about the 2nd quarter jags TD that was nullified because he didn't check in. They didn't mention that he probably wouldn't have scored if the D knew that they had to cover him.

9 hours ago, whodey365 said:

Fractured forearm for peerman. Figure that's his season. 

Depends on how clean the break was. If it was clean it will be 4-6 weeks in a cast then a few weeks some strength back. I would not be surprised if he is back after the bye week.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Depends on how clean the break was. If it was clean it will be 4-6 weeks in a cast then a few weeks some strength back. I would not be surprised if he is back after the bye week.

I follow 3 of those NFL twitter docs. Chao said he didn't see much but could be a couple weeks to up to season depending on break. Another guy Jene Bramel (sp?, i think) was watching the game and thought it was a more severe break that would definitely require surgery and be multiple months and possibly just the season.

Archived