Bengals fan stuck in Shitsburgh

nate_reed

I just recently was transferred to the Pittsburgh area... Tough place to be a Bengals fan. I will be in the Pittsburgh area and Cleveland area on most Sundays this season. Does anyone know of Bengals bars or good areas to watch the Bengals games in these areas? I am huge Bengals fan and have been thinking about purchasing the sunday ticket but would love to have a place to watch the game with fellow WHO DEY fans. Any help is appreciated!!

Welcome to the site. 

I don't live in Pittsburgh (nor could you pay me enough to do so), but per this old ass list on the Bengals site, there are a few places... 

The only other thing I found was a reference to this place from 2014, but the consensus on Reddit was that it was BS:

Cincinnati Bengals
Mullen’s Bar & Grill
200 Federal St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
(412) 231-1112
www.mullensbarandgrill.com

Perhaps worth a phone call? :shrug:

I've never heard of a Bengals bar, here.  Honestly, I can't imagine one surviving long, either, unless they kept it really subtle.  

I have a couple friends who are Bengals fans that I help throw a tailgate with every year for the Bengals/Stealers game at Heinz field, and they've never mentioned any Bengal bars.  I feel like one of them would have definitely mentioned it at some point.  

Archived