It's Steeler Week, Post your hate

I want revenge, but I want them to keep their cool and not let what happened in that playoff game happen again.

Beat them, and beat them badly.

Make their women (who we will have trouble identifying since they look like their men) cry and their men hold each other in their Brokeback mountain kind to slack jaw yinz way

Fuck them

Fuck their mothers, fuck their daughters, fuck their sons, fuck their dogs (they do) .... let them die a painful and slow death.

It's time to remind them who runs the north.

This kind of evil never dies. I will not glorify it by participating in it. My post-January 9, 2016 vow will remain:

I will not this week, nor any week, view/listen/read one iota of anything pertaining to them. I further vow never to ever view them in person in my stadium or any other stadium--regardless of the importance. 

In 1984 type language: they are unpersons. They do not exist. They never have existed. 

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

This kind of evil never dies. I will not glorify it by participating in it. My post-January 9, 2016 vow will remain:

I will not this week, nor any week, view/listen/read one iota of anything pertaining to them. I further vow never to ever view them in person in my stadium or any other stadium--regardless of the importance. 

In 1984 type language: they are unpersons. They do not exist. They never have existed. 

No offense, but is isn't you actually posting to this thread, even one that says that you are pretty much on a fast for anything Bengals until Week 2 is over,  kinda contradictory to what you're vowing?

Just an observation...please don't take it the wrong way...

Other than the obvious reasons to hate them (inbreeding, headhunting. etc.), I really can't stand the douchey way the stools defenders raise their little hand in a fist to signal 4th every fucking time they think they made a stop on 3rd down. Little stuff like that bothers me. 

James Harrison looks like a penis and half-assed it here like a bitch.

Their shit hole cow pasture. 

Nationwide bandwagon fan base.

52 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

No offense, but is isn't you actually posting to this thread, even one that says that you are pretty much on a fast for anything Bengals until Week 2 is over,  kinda contradictory to what you're vowing?

Just an observation...please don't take it the wrong way...

Not sure I understand the question. If participating in this thread apparently contradicts something, then no, that is not accurate. The OP was not asking anything Bengal related--rather only about THEM. My position on THEM is stated.  

My post from Jan 15 (following the playoff game) should suffice ... 

fanssig.jpg

Hatred is far too weak of a word for the searing burning abhorrence I have for the entire Stealers team, organization, the city of Shittsburgh and their entire fan base.

Make no mistake, In an ideal universe --> I wish the city of Pittsburgh would be burnt to the ground, every building destroyed, every home demolished, every plant and flower torn from the ground, and salt poured on the ground so nothing will ever grow in that spot again. I would want every Stealer fan burnt alive and then their bones placed in a grinder and fed to hungry hogs, and then I'd want those hogs blown up with a cruise missile so that even the DNA of the former fans bodies isn’t retrievable from the hog shit. Then I would want every shirt, jersey, etc with the Stealers logo on it collected up and incinerated with the future punishment for possession of any Stealer merchandise being automatic torture and death—where anyone found with it is slid on a large razor blade into a pool of alcohol and then their corpse is placed in a barrel of battery acid and shot into space so that even their molecules aren’t on the planet any more.

As for Rapistberger, I would want him kept alive … because after every other Stealer fan on this planet is killed, he should be covered in sugar and his entire body fed to millions of large fire ants until its stripped to the bone. Meanwhile, the entire time he’s being devoured there should be a TV in front of him and his eyes melted open so he has to watch Ickey Woods doing the Ickey Shuffle on a continuous loop until he takes his last breath. If the Stealer plane crashed tomorrow and they all died the only sad thing about it will be it didn’t crash sooner and that all of them wasted so much oxygen living another day.

killthemall2.jpg

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I want revenge, but I want them to keep their cool and not let what happened in that playoff game happen again.

Beat them, and beat them badly.

Make their women (who we will have trouble identifying since they look like their men) cry and their men hold each other in their Brokeback mountain kind to slack jaw yinz way

Fuck them

Fuck their mothers, fuck their daughters, fuck their sons, fuck their dogs (they do) .... let them die a painful and slow death.

It's time to remind them who runs the north.

Their beards are shorter. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I wonder who they will try to headhunt instead of Burfict? 

Shazier will probably be spearing little Giovanni at the end of a long gain, which will knock him out and cause a fumble. No flag but maybe a discreet letter to Shazier from Goodell asking him nicely to be more careful going forward.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I wonder who they will try to headhunt instead of Burfict? 

Oh, its going to be Pacman. No doubt. Wouldn't be surprised if Bitch Mitchell puts a late on on AJ early in the game as well.

11 minutes ago, JC said:

Oh, its going to be Pacman. No doubt. Wouldn't be surprised if Bitch Mitchell puts a late on on AJ early in the game as well.

Like he just tried to do to Desean Jackson - then acted like a bitch when Jackson bit back.

Ref's are already on top of their game in DC, btw...

6 minutes ago, JC said:

I'm sure he'd be high on their list, but honestly I don't know that they're targeting anyone in particular.  They're a dirty team & obviously coached to try and injure people.  I blame the NFL more for letting them get away with it than I do the team for taking advantage of that bias.  

All that being said, the way they went crying to teacher (Goodell) after getting a taste of their own medicine was the biggest bitch move I can remember from an NFL franchise & not only did it work, nobody even called them on it.  They were boo-hooing to the media for weeks after a game they won!

I think their bitching will only get worse by Wednesday. I fully expect the passive aggressive comments from everyone, top-down. I'm sure Cuntagelo Williams will be talking even though his ass will firmly be planted on the bench week 4 until week 7 when both of Bell's knees spontaneously combust.

God, I hate these fuckers so much. I come away disappointed every play during this game that a catastrophic injury doesn't occur. I need to be more mature, but I can't..

7 minutes ago, JC said:

I think their bitching will only get worse by Wednesday. I fully expect the passive aggressive comments from everyone, top-down. I'm sure Cuntagelo Williams will be talking even though his ass will firmly be planted on the bench week 4 until week 7 when both of Bell's knees spontaneously combust.

God, I hate these fuckers so much. I come away disappointed every play during this game that a catastrophic injury doesn't occur. I need to be more mature, but I can't..

The Steelers are how I know Karma is bullshit, as I've been actively wishing for their plane to go down in a cornfield en route to a game since 2005.... 

My wife asked me last night why my mood changed from good to bad so suddenly. It was from watching the game last night. The stealers truly make me sick to my stomach. I can't enjoy any game they are a part of unless they get their ass kicked.

I hope we win this week cause losing would be horrible. Might have to track down an inbred stealer fan or ten and maim them. 

Archived