Color Rush jerseys "Leaked"

3 hours ago, membengal said:

From Jay Morrison's twitter feed:

League mandates one helmet per player. No time to ship them off to be repainted w/ quick game turnaround

Thanks mem,

You would have thought they would have worked futher ahead to be able to do that. Would have been cool to see white helmets with it

11 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I'm gonna be the one to go against the grain here..... not really a fan of this. Would have preferred they do something along the lines of the white Oregon uniform, something a little more brash and futureistic

MTM1OTc3NTQ1NzU0NTgwMjQy.jpg

You going against the grain, wow, I'm surprised!

22 hours ago, RayDoggBengal said:

Ok, instead of being lazy I called the pro shop.  This whole thing is a cluster fuck.  Talked to a very nice lady who explained it all to me so I'll try and break it down for everyone.

The online Bengals pro shop you get to from the Bengals.com webpage is no longer ran by the B&M pro shop.  It's ran by fanatics not connection with the Bengals pro shop at all.

The color rush jersey's the only ones that you can buy are Dalton, Greene, and Eifert, so no Geno, Dunlap, or Byod.

The $79 ones are 100% cotton so the tshirt like ones.

The $149 ones are the jersey's with stitched letters and numbers. I think she's wrong about the numbers being stitched, however the description also says stitched.

the $149 is the same as the $149 limited jersey so "stitched" there is stiching.. but its not whats holding the numbers on.. and only stitched on the outer edge, not the shadow and all that..

the $79 as you stated is the bullshit just like the pro bowl jerseys, basically a high end t shirt.

This makes no sense, the only color rush jersey's for order is Greene and Dalton.  They don't even have the players wearing the jersey's available.  I want a Tez, it'll be his 1st game of the season.

Where are they available? On nflshop and fanatics they only have Green in youth and women's for some stupid reason.

looks like dicks sports has a BUNCH

colorrush.jpg

the $79 ones in person are garbage IMO....  homie sent me iphone live pic and it is swaying in the wind from the air in the store.. super thin.... not a fan..
they ahve both at dicks for those on the hunt.

Saw the cheap ones in Dicks when I was there, didn't see the others. The cheap ones were ugly AF, imo.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

On 9/19/2016 at 3:42 PM, Jamie_B said:

Saw the cheap ones in Dicks when I was there, didn't see the others. The cheap ones were ugly AF, imo.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

agreed, not a fan, got the Eifert today. the limited one.. ill probably pass on the dalton...

looks like a few places either got a late shipment or restocked..  dicks sports website and lids.com has a bunch

Archived