Week 2 Notes

Looks like we came out of last week relatively healthy. Should probably be getting Dennard back. Eifert?

Dre on AB=:Horror-min:. Please prove me wrong, 27.

Obviously. Fuck the Stealers and hopefully gonerrhea and torn acl's hit them the rest of this evening. 

4 minutes ago, Hooky said:

He was starting shit with DeSean Jackson. He got away with an extra hit after getting burnt.

I saw that.... I know some people that went to school with him at OU, they say he's a good guy...l don't believe them. 

He plays the game like a punk, always trying to get away with cheap shots and other bs....

1 hour ago, JC said:

Looks like we came out of last week relatively healthy. Should probably be getting Dennard back. Eifert?

Dre on AB=:Horror-min:. Please prove me wrong, 27.

Obviously. Fuck the Stealers and hopefully gonerrhea and torn acl's hit them the rest of this evening. 

I don't see how anyone other than Adam Jones is covering Brown. Unless the Bengals just want to out think themselves 

11 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

I saw that.... I know some people that went to school with him at OU, they say he's a good guy...l don't believe them

He plays the game like a punk, always trying to get away with cheap shots and other bs....

Damn, Id never heard a positive comment about him.  My buddy played OL/DL on that team. He said most of the locker room hated him because he thought everyone else was below him. He said he would get crushed for his plays every week in film room, but he ran a good 40 and hits hard so he got drafted.

14 hours ago, big_dish said:

I don't see how anyone other than Adam Jones is covering Brown. Unless the Bengals just want to out think themselves 

I could be wrong, but seems like we don't generally have our corners shadow specific players. Jones is normally on the right side (offense's left) and Dre is usually on the left side. 

3 hours ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

Damn, Id never heard a positive comment about him.  My buddy played OL/DL on that team. He said most of the locker room hated him because he thought everyone else was below him. He said he would get crushed for his plays every week in film room, but he ran a good 40 and hits hard so he got drafted.

By Hue?

4 hours ago, happyrid said:

I could be wrong, but seems like we don't generally have our corners shadow specific players. Jones is normally on the right side (offense's left) and Dre is usually on the left side. 

I'm under the same assumption. I don't think they shadow. I'd be all for it next week though, but I'm sure it has to do with how comfortable they are in backpeddle and flipping.

43 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

No, he was drafted by Al Davis. Hue was only at Oakland for 1 year and during that time he didn't have as much power as people think. After Al died he tried to get more power and got fired.

I remember him being called the big reach of the draft. And him being a nobody at Oakland and he still sucks.

22 hours ago, big_dish said:

8 hours ago, happyrid said:

Happyrid is right.  Sadly.  If it were me, Adam would be on Brown so tight, he'd know what kind of tooth paste he uses.

28 minutes ago, jhowdy54 said:

Eifert already ruled out for week 2. Still on the rehab field. Dennard is practicing but practiced all last week and still didnt play. Guessing we dont see Eifert till week 5.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I think his return is fluid. Week 4 is earliest option is the feeling I get from interviews. But if they are 3-0 then why bother? If we are 2-1 or 1-2 then he comes in plays and gets 10 days rest before the next game. If they are 3-0 I can't see him playing. Then if they move to 4-0 why bother playing him vs Dallas? IF they play how they are capable they don't need him to beat Dallas so rest him one more game and you have 0 2016 film for the Patriots to study before we play them. I'd love to be in a position where were are cautious with Eifert, have a great record and no film prepped going into the New England game week 6.

8 hours ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

I think his return is fluid. Week 4 is earliest option is the feeling I get from interviews. But if they are 3-0 then why bother? If we are 2-1 or 1-2 then he comes in plays and gets 10 days rest before the next game. If they are 3-0 I can't see him playing. Then if they move to 4-0 why bother playing him vs Dallas? IF they play how they are capable they don't need him to beat Dallas so rest him one more game and you have 0 2016 film for the Patriots to study before we play them. I'd love to be in a position where were are cautious with Eifert, have a great record and no film prepped going into the New England game week 6.

My guess is Week 5. I heard somebody (Hobson? Maybe and NFL.com reporter?) mention that since Week 4 is a Thursday, you're adding 10 more days of recovery time to wait until Week 5 and the Bengals were leaning that direction. 

3 minutes ago, happyrid said:

My guess is Week 5. I heard somebody (Hobson? Maybe and NFL.com reporter?) mention that since Week 4 is a Thursday, you're adding 10 more days of recovery time to wait until Week 5 and the Bengals were leaning that direction. 

Agree...but if you are 4-0 heading into week 5. Why not sit Eifert vs Dallas and give NE 0 film of the offense with Eifert? I'd rather Billy B have less exact film to prepare for. A win against NE is huge if we are contenders for the bye.

Archived