Bengals Radio Network / TV Broadcast Sync

Hello All,

Does anyone else sync the radio broad cast (Lap and Dan) with the tv broadcast?

Since I have to use Sirius to pick up the game on radio, I have to pause my tv broadcast for a few min in order to get the radio caught up and synced with the tv.

Is there a simpler solution? I wish DIRECTV would have an option to do this automatically!

I how to ignore text messages and my fantasy football alerts until AFTER the game to avoid spoilers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not synced because either TV or radio has a delay built in to allow obscenities or others non appropriate stuff to be cut out.  Sometimes the local FM coverage does not have it but its something just to get used to.  Seeing a play and then hearing Lapham's call vs the talking heads on TV.

1 minute ago, High School Harry said:

Not synced because either TV or radio has a delay built in to allow obscenities or others non appropriate stuff to be cut out.  Sometimes the local FM coverage does not have it but its something just to get used to.  Seeing a play and then hearing Lapham's call vs the talking heads on TV.

VLC or some other full-featured playback app should let you delay it & get it close to synced

Archived