2 games in 1 week

1 hour ago, CincyInDC said:

I was just watching the texans/pats and this happened.

fins@bengals.png

and I thought, holy crap, I'll be at that game.  I think I need to pack.

Yes.   Packing would be a great idea.   Tailgating is a pretty good idea too.   Showing up for the game... Priceless.   

Have a safe trip. 

On 9/25/2016 at 9:52 PM, jhowdy54 said:

2-2 after 4 games was my goal without Eifert and Burfict. Can still get there with a win Thursday. Schedule first 3 weeks was brutal. NFL penalized us for the playoff game and Burfict suspension. Just get to 2-2 and just gain some momentum.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Making us open with 2 on the road so they could squeeze in Shitsburgh during Burfict's suspension was obvious enough, but then they gave us the same goon ref crew for our home opener.  Someone in this organization needs to grow a pair and call the NFL to task or they're just going to keep treating us like the Washington Generals.

For some reason, Miami has never been a favored franchise during the Favored Franchise Era. Pre FFE, when the game was actually played, they were always on TV and in the press. Their "star power"--such as it was in those times--was every bit as strong as the current Favored Franchises. 

But, if the NFL Network starts doing promos or clips featuring Marino, Garo, or the '72 Team, brace for a another wonderful night of league-brokered shenanigans.

30 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

For some reason, Miami has never been a favored franchise during the Favored Franchise Era. Pre FFE, when the game was actually played, they were always on TV and in the press. Their "star power"--such as it was in those times--was every bit as strong as the current Favored Franchises. 

But, if the NFL Network starts doing promos or clips featuring Marino, Garo, or the '72 Team, brace for a another wonderful night of league-brokered shenanigans.

It's TNF so I expect a grabasstic display of fuckery regardless.  The teams are playing off short rest & I've never watched one that wasn't near preseason levels of slop.

Thursday Night Football is simply a bad product and only exists as a cash grab for the NFL.

Archived