!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD!!!

6 minutes ago, Hint of Snow said:

Bengals inactives today: Tyler Eifert, Jeff Driskel, Cody Core, KeiVarae Russell, Chykie Brown, Christian Westerman, DeShawn Williams. So James Wright will be active today in place of Core. Jeremy Hill also active, as expected.

Did anybody see the rats inactive list? It's everybody but Flacco.

Did anybody see the rats inactive list? It's everybody but Flacco.

Teams are playing strategically smart. That's why I was saving Tyler Eifert for the next division game. Division games get you in the playoffs. I guarantee you Tyler Eifert will be back in our very next division game. Rats know they can't make the post season on their winning record. So they going the route of winning the division. Lewis is doing the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

We're due!!!  Woo hoo!  Good sign! (btw... where is everyone?  Quite a few old times AWOL from the board.)

I was out " raking leaves " to spend my quality Sunday.   Thinking of cleaning out the garage today too...   I'm fucking miserable in other words and would simply be a fucking bitch that spoiled the party today. 

15 minutes ago, saphead said:

I hate stupid Gillette stadium with that stupid half ass open end making the place look unfinished, the stupid bridge and that stupid lighthouse looking thing. Very aesthetically unpleasing and douchey.

I just went and looked at that stadium, you're right.  It does scream douchebaggery.

Archived