!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD!!!

Wingo asked some asshat on the ESPN panel what problems Brady might face in the Bengals D and he answered "Here is what the Bengals D needs to worry about...", then talked about the obvious Pats offensive weapons. So any Bengals talk was successfully diverted. Cue somebody here saying that until the Bengals win big, they won't get respect from the media.

This is what annoys me. Even with 24/7 sports coverage, they still only talk about the same 3 or 4 stories all week. NFL network and ESPN have become pop radio.

I hope Marsha is picking turf out of her helmet all game.  Maybe Burdock can get back to his old self today, minus the 15 yard penalties.

If Geno wants to ass rape Brady I'd probably be alright with that too, even if it meant a 15 yarder.

This

SUN 1:00p

Cincinnati Bengals @ New England Patriots

NFL

Total Receiving Yards - Rob Gronkowski (NE)

• Over 67½ (-115)o
  • Under 67½ (-115)u

• Receiving Props
  • NFL
  • Sport Category

Must play for action

SUN 1:00p

Cincinnati Bengals @ New England Patriots

NFL

Total Receiving Yards - Martellus Bennett (NE)

• Over 52½ (-105)o
  • Under 52½ (-125)u
  • Receiving Props
  • NFL
  • Sport Category

I want to win or get blown out. I don't want to lose a close game. A close loss will hurt and make me think maybe they've got it figured out and can go on a run. I'd rather either win and get the positive thoughts or get blown out and know it is just a lost season with too many losses/changes coming into the year. Close loss = too many emotions.

2 minutes ago, TimKrumrieFan said:

I want to win or get blown out. I don't want to lose a close game. A close loss will hurt and make me think maybe they've got it figured out and can go on a run. I'd rather either win and get the positive thoughts or get blown out and know it is just a lost season with too many losses/changes coming into the year. Close loss = too many emotions.

I think you'll be safe

4 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

If anyone hears who will be the five inactive players (not counting those on the field like Malaloogie, Peko Boo, et al) could you please post it?

Thanks.

Bengals inactives today: Tyler Eifert, Jeff Driskel, Cody Core, KeiVarae Russell, Chykie Brown, Christian Westerman, DeShawn Williams. So James Wright will be active today in place of Core. Jeremy Hill also active, as expected.

Archived