Bengals vs. Browns Game Thread

1 minute ago, BengalFanInTO said:

2nd Half Plan
Defense: Stack eight in the box and blitz every play
Offense: Throw on every down until it's time to kneel this thing out

Agreed. They probably blitzed on like 10% of plays. Rushing four is clearly not getting it done.

Offensive balance needs to be 2:1 pass to rush.

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

This is the Browns 4th QB this year, we better not make him look good.

6th

Pat McManamon ESPN Staff Writer 

mcmanamon_pat_m.jpg&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Now that Kevin Hogan has taken a snap, the Browns have used six quarterbacks this season: Robert Griffin III, Josh McCown, Cody Kessler, Charlie Whitehurst, Terrelle Pryor and Hogan.

1 minute ago, Hint of Snow said:

6th

Pat McManamon ESPN Staff Writer 

mcmanamon_pat_m.jpg&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Now that Kevin Hogan has taken a snap, the Browns have used six quarterbacks this season: Robert Griffin III, Josh McCown, Cody Kessler, Charlie Whitehurst, Terrelle Pryor and Hogan.

Damn

I remember a time not to many years ago some on this board was bitching about Andy's arm saying it was too weak. Not hearing it anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Every QB can throw it 50 yards into the end zone. It's some of the deeper stuff where you have to put zip on the ball, like deep outs where he would struggle. He still has an average arm, but the offense is built around his strengths and he's playing really well this year despite the horrible O-line play.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

No joking .. in all seriousness, how can Marvin Lewis be in his 14th year as head coach and still not understand clock management? I kind of understood early in his career and from time to time situations were different, but right here at the end of the half, it was pretty textbook how you attempt to get points. Plus they kick off at half and they are playing an 0-6 team. For real, how is it possible he doesn't get it? He has never gotten any better.

Archived