24: Legacy

Go Skins

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is zero chemistry with all the leads on this show, and it is very predictable.  I am not sure what casting saw when this cast was put together. 

The viewership has been going down and down. I suspect this franchise will not come back ever again.

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2017 at 6:29 AM, Go Skins said:

There is zero chemistry with all the leads on this show, and it is very predictable.  I am not sure what casting saw when this cast was put together. 

The viewership has been going down and down. I suspect this franchise will not come back ever again.

agreed, and I've been disappointed in Corey Hawkins' acting considering how good he is in so many other things.  He's forcing it here.

20 hours ago, Bengals1181 said:

agreed, and I've been disappointed in Corey Hawkins' acting considering how good he is in so many other things.  He's forcing it here.

I didnt think he was any more over the top than Sutherland

The thing missing imo is the relationship between Jack and Chloe

As a techie I loved the Chloe charcter and they just havent done a good job replacing her.

But I thought the whole thing picked up when they brought in....

Tony

On 4/18/2017 at 5:36 AM, Go Skins said:

Finale was last night, thoughts?

Just finished the last 3 episodes, some of the stuff that went on in CTU is so beyond unrealistic. Otherwise I like the show, even if it tied up a little too cleanly, and think they have set up Carter and one of the old characters for next season if they have one. 

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Just finished the last 3 episodes, some of the stuff that went on in CTU is so beyond unrealistic. 

That was my problem with the show from the beginning, FWIW.  That & the amount of time dedicated to split-screened cellphone conversations.

On 4/22/2017 at 6:54 PM, Jamie_B said:

:lol:

Cell phone batteries never die and always have a perfect signal!

Jamie is right, I have watched this show from day 1, and there was too much unrealistic things in this edition.  The ratings were not good (under 4 million watched per episode, except for the premiere, which was after the Super Bowl).  I thought some of the actors worked, but time jumps annoy me because there is too much that can be left out. 

Archived