Congratulations President Trump

Jason

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

I was down there today, the crowds were insane....here are some of my pics.....

Image may contain: 4 people, crowd, sky and outdoorImage may contain: 5 people, people standing, crowd and outdoor
Image may contain: 2 people, crowd and outdoorImage may contain: 7 people, crowd and outdoor

Image may contain: 4 people, crowd, sky and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, crowd, hat and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, crowd, sky and outdoorImage may contain: one or more people, crowd and outdoorImage may contain: one or more people, hat and outdoorImage may contain: one or more people, crowd and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, hat, tree and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, standing, sky, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky, skyscraper and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, crowd

Image may contain: 1 person, indoorImage may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor

Good shit. Wish I could have been there. 

My woman and her sister were there today. They took a road trip and went to New York first.

Supposed to be home tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

I'm right there with you. Watching the events of the day and seeing others come out in force 

gives me hope that the majority isn't going to take this shit laying down

He's obviously the type to lash out though, and given the position he's in that's cause for concern. 

Otherwise his inevitable meltdown would be glorious. 

The White House is telling us that more people attended this inauguration than any in the past, that the media are dirty rotten lairs. Looking at this picture I thought the White House was lying, but I have figured it out, what may look like white background are actually klan hats. I'm sorry for doubting the Dear Glorious Leader.

IMG_3118.JPG

3 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Alternative facts???!!! :lmao: and ugh

Yeah that was pretty funny, but listen to what she says this concerns me....."Chuck if we're going to refer to our Press Secretary in those types of terms I think we're going to have to rethink our relationship here" the role of the Press is to be the 4th State, what this means is they are to seek and find the truth and report on that truth (and yes before this post turns into an attack the media post, I know they fail at that alot) .... she is essentially saying that if the press does not get in line and report on what the Trump administration thinks are facts (even when they are provably not facts) they wont get access to the administration.

The bullying of the press to demonize them and make it so that your facts are the only facts that get reported (even when they are provably false) is fascist...and I don't say that lightly.

Archived