Congratulations President Trump

Jason

So we are 3 days in. 

1. He had his press secretary lie about something we can completely see he is lying about. The attendance was terrible. 

2. He had people come in and sit in the front rows of his CIA speech and cheer like they were at a rally. The CIA was not happy at all about this. 

It seems clear he is going to be entirely dishonest. 

So are there any conservatives who can actually defend anything from his first week.  I know there are smart people who are conservatives out there.  Any opinions about the lies so far?

As a conservative how can you explain away the lies he's done? How about the clear reality that russia hacked us. 

2 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

So are there any conservatives who can actually defend anything from his first week.  I know there are smart people who are conservatives out there.  Any opinions about the lies so far?

As a conservative how can you explain away the lies he's done? How about the clear reality that russia hacked us. 

Well, I'm a quasi-pinko and I'm happy that the TPP withdrawal has happened and I hope that he follows through on trying to renegotiate NAFTA. Of course, what comes after may be a disaster if he can't fend off the worst aspects of our current neoliberal consensus.

Also, I'd caution about falling for the "Russia hacked us" meme. Look underneath...ask why this is so important when, even to this day, no substantive proof has been made public. What's going on? (Hint: a lot!)

Of course he thinks all of the millions of "illegal" votes were cast against him.

So he's trying to say the election was rigged, he won away, but should have won by a lot more. 

That's OK because he's not the black guy or white woman with a D in front or their name though, right?

Hey if showing facts and confronting others with those facts bothers anyone, please speak up ...

Archived