Giants Game Predictions

3 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Bengals sport a record of 0-8-1 in last 9 against teams with a winning record.

In 14 night games Dalton is 5-9 with a 78.1QBR. Both are his worst stat lines vs games starting at any time.

Giants  31-20

ranger.gif  And this ^^^ is the first thing I see by the light of the Super Moon this morning when I open my favorite Bengals board....

I predict that we will miss a spectacular Andy to AJ touchdown because the cameras are focused on Posh Spice getting jiggy with the kickers net.  I further predict that Posh Spice will be carried off the field on a blotter after a legal hit by Burdock and Pac Animal Jones for which they are penalized, ejected from the game and fined enough to support a third world nation (i.e. Pittsburgh) for a decade.  

Bengals 27 (two Nuge 55 yard field goals) ... NY Dolls 10

btw... I cried myself to sleep last night thinking about how both the Squeels and the Cowboinkers ran their two minute offenses (although the Squeels left too much time on the clock) compared to Clueless Lewis.

Marvin & company have had over 2 weeks to prepare and make crucial adjustments for this prime time fresh off the bi-week game against a quality opponent. :lol:

The only thing I am predicting is that we use 3 timeouts in the 1st 4 minutes of the 1st quarter. 

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

After the changes on defense that we totally didn't need to make after all LOL JK, we win this one in a shootout when Burfict forces a turnover, giving Spugent a 3rd attempt at a winning FG.

Bengals 31-27

+1 (Since we're limited) for Spugent alone.

9 hours ago, saphead said:

Marvin & company have had over 2 weeks to prepare and make crucial adjustments for this prime time fresh off the bi-week game against a quality opponent. :lol:

The only thing I am predicting is that we use 3 timeouts in the 1st 4 minutes of the 1st quarter. 

Don't forget 2 false start penalties on their first offensive possession overcoming the first but the second one putting us in 3rd and long forcing them to punt after Leon Hall breaks up a pass.

Well the Giants +1 early in the week and the Giants pk shotly before gametime were the winning bets.  

I never bet on or against my beloved Bengals but I think that is going to change. If I'm going to watch another Bengals game this season going to bet hard against them. Why watch them consistently F up and not get anything in return?  Maybe me betting against them will bring them some luck. 

Archived