The Trump picks

Jamie_B

13 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Michael Flynn just resigned. 

Schiff: More info coming soon on Flynn-Russia ties

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) told House Democrats Tuesday that the recent revelations about former National Security Adviser Mike Flynn's conversations with the Russians are only the beginning, and more information will surface in the coming days, according to multiple sources in a closed party meeting.

Schiff (D-Calif.), the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, also said that any conversations that Flynn had with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak before Donald Trump took office would not be covered by executive privilege, potentially making some information subject to congressional investigations. Republicans have so far balked at probing this matter.

Some top lawmakers on Capitol Hill have been briefed about Flynn's conversations with Kislyak, according to sources familiar with the briefings.

Flynn resigned Monday night after reports that he discussed lifting U.S. sanctions on Russia with Kislyak. Flynn told Vice President Mike Pence that he had not discussed sanctions.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/michael-flynn-russia-ties-adam-schiff-234998

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2017 at 4:10 PM, Jamie_B said:

It was Franken asking the question though and since he's Jewish it doesn't count.

Not joking, I've seen just this sort of mental gymnastics going on with people. Taking a longer path to get there but that's what it boils down to with them.

The reasoning is only going to get more convoluted as the cognitive dissonance grows.  I hope everyone is prepared for the backlash when Trumpkin Village collapses.

Just now, T-Dub said:

It was Franken asking the question though and since he's Jewish it doesn't count.

Not joking, I've seen just this sort of mental gymnastics going on with people. Taking a longer path to get there but that's what it boils down to with them.

The reasoning is only going to get more convoluted as the cognitive dissonance grows.  I hope everyone is prepared for the backlash when Trumpkin Village collapses.

:lol:

That is some serious pretzel twisting

15 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

:lol:

That is some serious pretzel twisting

It automatically makes him a leftist/liberal, which is the worst thing someone can be obviously.  If you need a laugh ask one of them to explain what either of those words mean.

Archived