The Official Die Stealers Die Week Thread

10 hours ago, Bunghole said:

We have to win out and hope that the Browns beat the Stealers. It's very unlikely. Otherwise we're toast like Rodney Heath. Or Rod Jones. You pick.

Needing the eagles to win in Baltimore could be equally discouraging.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:24 PM, T-Dub said:

Oh certainly.  Fuck The Stealers for Xmas.

I will always hate the stoolers forever,however being a realist,i could honestly see them just killing our bengals coming up and actually going to the superbowl and winning big.They are a complete team that is very dangerous and guess what ??,they fucking know how to win year after year.They are always better than our mighty bengals and have been forever.Marvin has done all he can here,its time to move on and I think he wants to.He does not have the it factor to go any further.Besides the picks we have gotten last 3-4 years have not lived up to pro-bowl status.We have an average football team with average coaches.No fire in the belly around here.Andy Dalton has gotten his money,he has a family to think about and all that .Not going to allow himself to get hammered  and all that.I could see our team getting hammered rest of season.I have given up on this franchise to EVER win the big one.They simply do not know the formula it takes.Need a complete overhaul starting with the owner on down.I will never see it.Too many players that have been kept here that should have been replaced with younger talent that is hungry.Look what bill Belichk does in new England.He replaces players all year long,,even during the season.He never falls in love with any one player that if he thinks he can get better with better talent,he goes after it.He KNOWS HOW TO WIN AND THAT IS ALL THAT IS IMPORTANT TO HIM.Instead we keep giggles forever.its just insane

Prediction:  The Bengals beat the Stealers this week.  However, Pittsburgh still wins the division and advances to the playoffs.  In my opinion, its a lose lose situation.  Cincinnati will basically win out to close the season saving Marv's job and Pittsburgh goes on to "be a dangerous team" in the playoffs.  What a shitty season.

22 minutes ago, SouthPaw said:

Prediction:  The Bengals beat the Stealers this week.  However, Pittsburgh still wins the division and advances to the playoffs.  In my opinion, its a lose lose situation.  Cincinnati will basically win out to close the season saving Marv's job and Pittsburgh goes on to "be a dangerous team" in the playoffs.  What a shitty season.

I honestly, objectively don't see any AFCN team winning a playoff game this season.

On 12/13/2016 at 1:43 PM, fortyyearfan said:

Look what bill Belichk does in new England.He replaces players all year long,,even during the season.He never falls in love with any one player that if he thinks he can get better with better talent,he goes after it.He KNOWS HOW TO WIN AND THAT IS ALL THAT IS IMPORTANT TO HIM.Instead we keep giggles forever.its just insane

Well....I can think of ONE player that he named his dog after that he loves.

3 hours ago, jhowdy54 said:

Stealers fans all scared. Said they should not play Roethlisberger, Bell, and Brown because of Burfict.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Or because they're pussies. Burfict's not the only player to happen to tackle Bell when he got injured. Never heard anything else about the browns player fucking him up.  The Brown hit was a flop. Rapistberger gets injured and temporarily dies when the wind blows too hard. If the rapist doesn't want to play against teams that "injured" him, he should retire or sit out the whole season.

On 12/13/2016 at 1:43 PM, fortyyearfan said:

I will always hate the stoolers forever,however being a realist,i could honestly see them just killing our bengals coming up and actually going to the superbowl and winning big.They are a complete team that is very dangerous and guess what ??,they fucking know how to win year after year.They are always better than our mighty bengals and have been forever.Marvin has done all he can here,its time to move on and I think he wants to.He does not have the it factor to go any further.Besides the picks we have gotten last 3-4 years have not lived up to pro-bowl status.We have an average football team with average coaches.No fire in the belly around here.Andy Dalton has gotten his money,he has a family to think about and all that .Not going to allow himself to get hammered  and all that.I could see our team getting hammered rest of season.I have given up on this franchise to EVER win the big one.They simply do not know the formula it takes.Need a complete overhaul starting with the owner on down.I will never see it.Too many players that have been kept here that should have been replaced with younger talent that is hungry.Look what bill Belichk does in new England.He replaces players all year long,,even during the season.He never falls in love with any one player that if he thinks he can get better with better talent,he goes after it.He KNOWS HOW TO WIN AND THAT IS ALL THAT IS IMPORTANT TO HIM.Instead we keep giggles forever.its just insane

If you've given up on your team to win one, then you are not really a fan.  Ask any Cubs fan.

On 12/14/2016 at 8:56 AM, AmishBengalFan said:

Steelers Goodwill.jpg

Fun fact- I made this meme years ago and it circulated the internet.

i I didn't make up the jist of it- I saw something like that with a baseball team and the Yankees (where the Stealers name is) and thought it worked perfectly for us.

Update from NFL Network: Annoying girl that usually covers the stealers reports that Bud Dupree says that he's not worried this weekend since they stopped Ezekiel Elliot (Over 200 total yards, 3 TDs), stopped the Giants and stopped LeSean McCoy(Over 100 total yards, 1 TD). Repeat, since I had to rewind, He said that they stopped Ezekiel Elliot and the quote was uncontested by her or rat boy dumbo ears. 

6 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

They stopped Ezekiel Elliot? FFS, the Cowboys DESTROYED the Stealers.

And the fact that the NFL Network people didn't bat an eye. If a Bengal said they stopped Zeke, they would've set the record straight.

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

Update from NFL Network: Annoying girl that usually covers the stealers reports that Bud Dupree says that he's not worried this weekend since they stopped Ezekiel Elliot (Over 200 total yards, 3 TDs), stopped the Giants and stopped LeSean McCoy(Over 100 total yards, 1 TD). Repeat, since I had to rewind, He said that they stopped Ezekiel Elliot and the quote was uncontested by her or rat boy dumbo ears. 

That screechy wench and dumbo ears have their orders (it is, after all, the league's network): all softball, adoring, questions are to be followed up with screen shots of piss yellow dish rag-waving nincompoops and that bug-eyed coach pointing. General worship will begin thereafter.

i haven't quite decided that this will be a year wherein the league and their marketers will go all-in helping these yo-yos in the playoffs. They still have big sellers #teamslikethePatriots and Denver to consider. Oakland could be a darling, but they honestly haven't been that great a sell even this year. KC is winning, but attract no one. If the Bastards host Denver...I would bet the Mules get the calls. But if Oakland or KC, Mark it up for the bad guys. Houston is the Milwaukee Bucks...just some other favored franchise's victim. 

Should be interesting...not the quality of play, rather the guessing game over which favored franchise will get all the assistance.

8 hours ago, kennethmw said:

If you've given up on your team to win one, then you are not really a fan.  Ask any Cubs fan.

I'm sure if they are a 40 year fan they've seen far worse moments than these.  The Cubs waited 108 years.  We still have a few more years to wait...  2076 ?  I for one would like to see the Bengals win one ( In my lifetime... ) but if they don't figure out what's wrong, I'll never see this event.

6 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Are you the fan police?

Why don't you make like a tree and go away.

Yeah, trees go away every day, right?  Here, let me help you out.  How about make like a shepherd, and get the Flock out of here. Or, make like a horse turd, and hit the trail.  Or, make like a banana, and split.  Or maybe the one you meant, make like a tree and leave.  Your welcome, Mr Master!@

1 hour ago, kennethmw said:

Yeah, trees go away every day, right?  Here, let me help you out.  How about make like a shepherd, and get the Flock out of here. Or, make like a horse turd, and hit the trail.  Or, make like a banana, and split.  Or maybe the one you meant, make like a tree and leave.  Your welcome, Mr Master!@

:facepalm:

Archived