Quick Question about UC Basketball

I know, wrong forum.  But no one but me visits the UC hoops thread anymore.  Once I get an answer I will delete this thread.

Is Fox Sports Ohio not doing UC games anymore?  Is one of the local channels carrying them?  Seems like most of the games are on ESPN3 now, and my computer does not have a 70" screen like my TV does.

Thanks.

I'm curious about the answer to this question too, so don't be in a hurry to delete the thread.

Connect your computer to your big screen???  HDMI if available, but VGA for video and 1/8" plug for audio worst case.

I guess if all you have is a desktop system and it's not conveniently located near the TV that wouldn't be a good option, but some call be Captain Obvious.

4 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

I'm curious about the answer to this question too, so don't be in a hurry to delete the thread.

Connect your computer to your big screen???  HDMI if available, but VGA for video and 1/8" plug for audio worst case.

I guess if all you have is a desktop system and it's not conveniently located near the TV that wouldn't be a good option, but some call be Captain Obvious.

I'll PM you just to be safe.

I'm just glad DirecTV is FINALLY an ESPN3 "provider".

6 hours ago, Jason said:

So can anyone actually answer my question?

I think Fox OH and FS1 are signed up with the Big East which is why UC was on there in the past.  Even their most recent game against Butler was on FS1 (where the announcers were blatantly pro-Butler).  Now with LBJ back the Cavs are pretty much exclusive with Fox OH state-wide.

Their out of conference opponents have been crap so far which is why most have ended up on ESPN3.  Most of them going forward will be on CBS Sports Network.

3 hours ago, Dautcom08 said:

I think Fox OH and FS1 are signed up with the Big East which is why UC was on there in the past.  Even their most recent game against Butler was on FS1 (where the announcers were blatantly pro-Butler).  Now with LBJ back the Cavs are pretty much exclusive with Fox OH state-wide.

Their out of conference opponents have been crap so far which is why most have ended up on ESPN3.  Most of them going forward will be on CBS Sports Network.

Thanks!

They did play a ranked team on ESPN though?  Why wouldn't that game be televised?

9 hours ago, Dautcom08 said:

When they beat Iowa State on he road it was on ESPN2.

Shootout is on ESPN2 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I think it was Rhode Island I'm talking about.  The game that meant they played PSU instead of Duke.  Their first loss.

Archived