Vontaze Burfict Vs. Stealers Thread

2 minutes ago, BronxBengal said:

Another brilliant and insightful message brought to you by T-Dub. Today's message is sponsored by the letter "F" and the letter "U".

Burfict is all this defense has

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

I thought it was sarcasm. Burfict plays the way you're supposed to play. I wish we had 10 more like him.

1 minute ago, BengalRep85-9 said:

This L is the best thing going forward. A meaningless win does nothing for us next year. A higher draft pick does.

Said at the half they wouldn't score again...

We need to get the highest draft position going forward so I'm hoping we lose the last 2 as well.

ah fuck that. draft position doesnt make a player. coach has to go. patriots draft bottom 5 every year.

1 hour ago, BengalRep85-9 said:

This L is the best thing going forward. A meaningless win does nothing for us next year. A higher draft pick does.

Said at the half they wouldn't score again...

We need to get the highest draft position going forward so I'm hoping we lose the last 2 as well.

But, but you're a bad fan... This team is just turning the corner, if they finish strong it will carry over just like they did in 09 when they won the Super Bowl in the franchise mode of Madden on my PS2.

4 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

But, but you're a bad fan... This team is just turning the corner, if they finish strong it will carry over just in 09 when they won the Super Bowl in the franchise mode of Madden on my PS2.

I've never understood rooting for something that will literally do nothing but hurt your team going forward. A dead cat bounce does nothing but hurt you.

To the coaching, Marvin has a contract for next year, and Mikey likes him, so hes going nowhere. BUT in the circumstance Mikey is considering firing Marvin (he isn't) which achieves that goal? Winning out or finishing 5-10-1?

The pats can draft average players and turn them into stars because they have arguably the greatest coach of all time. We do not. No one does less with more than Marvin.

2 hours ago, BengalRep85-9 said:

I've never understood rooting for something that will literally do nothing but hurt your team going forward. A dead cat bounce does nothing but hurt you.

I see what you did there.

And to your point I agree. A team with all the high draft picks in the world will eventually succumb to bad coaching.

Besides, these are grown men who have an immense amount of pride. The players themselves would never tank but no doubt some will quit trying so hard for ole Marv, who obviously doesn't care either way. 

14 hours ago, whodey365 said:

ah fuck that. draft position doesnt make a player. coach has to go. patriots draft bottom 5 every year.

Agree. It doesn't matter where we draft. We're not a high draft pick away from winning big, we're a coaching staff away.

All of the lose-out quitters are happy this morning...congratulations! The broken clocks have once again proven that they can still be right twice a day!

But, of course, now the same give-me-the-higher-draft-pick broken clocks, will piously savage the team for "quitting" these last few games if, in fact, they do lose out. 

You know who you are.

Archived