2 hours ago, saphead said:

You watch, we will pull a win out of our bunghole next week to put the inbred stools into the playoffs. That's how that shit is going to go.

I have a feeling the Stools will take care of that tomorrow.  If they don't, I'll be all in for the Ravens next Sunday.  I hate to root against the Bengals, but seeing Pittsburgh get eliminated is more important to me than seeing the Bengals go 6-9-1.

I would love to see Vance Jospeh hired as Head Coach...He did an awesome job here with our DB's and he has done a nice job in Miami. He weill definitely be looked at in the offseason...Guenther has done a decent job. I would keep him...As for Zampese he's a question mark. I wish Hue would have never left but we did have some significant injuries on the offensive side of the ball

I want what's best for the team. And given where we are at the moment, the best thing next week is another loss and Marvin getting fired. I didn't much care if Bullock made the kick or not. So let's lose again, get the 8th pick, and more importantly a new coaching staff that can take the first step toward a Superbowl win, winning their first playoff game. 

On 12/25/2016 at 10:58 AM, New Jersey Bengal said:

I would love to see Vance Jospeh hired as Head Coach...He did an awesome job here with our DB's and he has done a nice job in Miami. He weill definitely be looked at in the offseason...Guenther has done a decent job. I would keep him...As for Zampese he's a question mark. I wish Hue would have never left but we did have some significant injuries on the offensive side of the ball

Here's my issue with Joseph. This team needs a cleaning house of the coaching staff. With Joseph's familiarity with the staff, I don't see that happening. 

40 minutes ago, Madieu Superstar said:

Here's my issue with Joseph. This team needs a cleaning house of the coaching staff. With Joseph's familiarity with the staff, I don't see that happening. 

Unless Joseph's familiarity with the staff means he knows which ones to get rid of.  How much is Son of Marvin, Marcus, really adding to the team?  Coyle with the d backs, Haslet with the linebackers, etc.  And how much authority and power he would be given to get rid of the Off Coord and Def Coord and Alexander.

Maybe he's not a candidate at all and a moot point.  If Marv is on the way out, I hope Cleveland does not fire Huey and we end up with him here.

22 hours ago, Jason said:

I don't think the entire staff needs to go.  I think the team needs competent, aggressive leadership that knows how to manage a game. 

There are some coaches that could stand to go, but definitely not all of them.

This isn't directed to Jason, but wanting to clean house after going to the playoffs for FIVE years straigh is plain stupid.  Maybe, we were good as a team because of our consistency in our scheme and coaches. Now, we lost our coordinators and a bunch of coaches and a few players, and battled injuries... and everybody is screaming for all new coaches.  That is fucking stupid.  

Rams, Jags and Bills need a head coach.  Whoever hires Marvin will immediately be improved and we will immediately be worse off.  Marvin should be in our hall of fame!!!!!

52 minutes ago, BengalBaron said:

This isn't directed to Jason, but wanting to clean house after going to the playoffs for FIVE years straigh is plain stupid.  Maybe, we were good as a team because of our consistency in our scheme and coaches. Now, we lost our coordinators and a bunch of coaches and a few players, and battled injuries... and everybody is screaming for all new coaches.  That is fucking stupid.  

Rams, Jags and Bills need a head coach.  Whoever hires Marvin will immediately be improved and we will immediately be worse off.  Marvin should be in our hall of fame!!!!!

This is so idiotic, I nearly choked on my lunch. What hall of fame? He's 0-7 in the playoffs. That's a record that inspires laughter and ridicule. Do you know how difficult it is to go 0-7? Do you know that the most Marvin's teams scored in those playoff games was 17 points (11 years ago)? Did you know that in those 7 games, Marvin's teams have scored a total of 29 points in the second half? That's roughly 4 points per second half.  They make hall of shames for individuals who are tied to statistics such as those. 

1 hour ago, Madieu Superstar said:

This is so idiotic, I nearly choked on my lunch. What hall of fame? He's 0-7 in the playoffs. That's a record that inspires laughter and ridicule. Do you know how difficult it is to go 0-7? Do you know that the most Marvin's teams scored in those playoff games was 17 points (11 years ago)? Did you know that in those 7 games, Marvin's teams have scored a total of 29 points in the second half? That's roughly 4 points per second half.  They make hall of shames for individuals who are tied to statistics such as those. 

Stick around.  You will cherish what Marvin did.  I remember well those playoff games. I went to almost every one.....  including the away games.  His run as a head coach is better than any other coach in my memory and I'm not young. Lol.  I honor what he did for us.

And, yes, I know the Bengals don't have a hall of fame....   he is gone or will be shortly, give him the credit he deserves.

Archived