Your offseason wish list

1 hour ago, NASTYNATI said:

1 new head coach: Josh Mcdaniels

1 player cut: Bodine

1 player resigned: Whitworth (at LG) 

1 draft pick: Dalvin Cook

1 trade: Jeremy Hill for draft pick (2-3rd) 

1 free agent addition: Eric Berry

Why would anyone give up a 2 or 3 for Hill? :) 

Marvin Lewis back.

CUT: Peko, Mauluga, Johnson, Jones, Bodine

Resign: Whitworth, Zeitler, Kirkpatrick, Sims if he's a FA

Draft: Zach Cunningham, Pat Elfien

Trade: Giovani Bernard...Sorry but Burkhead is better in almost every facet.

Sign FA: Someone to play RT until CEDO figures out how to and hell Eric Berry if can afford him, I'd like to think cutting all the guys I mentioned will allow that.

9 hours ago, Madieu Superstar said:

No chance. You can get a goal line back in the 7th round. It would be criminal for a GM to give up a 2nd or 3rd round pick for Hill. 

Yet you think McCarron is worth a second rounder? The Bengals whom draft extremely well valued Hill as a second round pick. I dont think its all that far fetched to think that a team like GB or Seattle that could use a solid three down RB wouldn't be willing to part ways with a late second or third to shore up their run game. Hill isnt an elite back but this team cant run block either so the fact he leads the league in rush TD's has to say something. 

Jason, just curious you think a GM wouldnt give up a 2-3 for Hill but you want the Bengals to give up a 3 for Morris?!?! The Skins let him walk and he cant run behind the best O-line in the league... he'd rush for negative yards here. 

None of this will happen anyway because we are stuck with Marvin Lewis and the Bengals don't trade players or draft picks.

4 hours ago, NASTYNATI said:

Yet you think McCarron is worth a second rounder? The Bengals whom draft extremely well valued Hill as a second round pick. I dont think its all that far fetched to think that a team like GB or Seattle that could use a solid three down RB wouldn't be willing to part ways with a late second or third to shore up their run game. Hill isnt an elite back but this team cant run block either so the fact he leads the league in rush TD's has to say something. 

Jason, just curious you think a GM wouldnt give up a 2-3 for Hill but you want the Bengals to give up a 3 for Morris?!?! The Skins let him walk and he cant run behind the best O-line in the league... he'd rush for negative yards here. 

None of this will happen anyway because we are stuck with Marvin Lewis and the Bengals don't trade players or draft picks.

One is a QB and one is a RB who has been bad for the last two years. Do you understand the difference in value between QB's and RB's????????????

5 hours ago, NASTYNATI said:

Morris can't crack the lineup because he is behind Zeke.  He had multiple thousand yard seasons in Washington.  

On 12/28/2016 at 8:26 AM, Madieu Superstar said:

One is a QB and one is a RB who has been bad for the last two years. Do you understand the difference in value between QB's and RB's????????????

I completely understand the difference between a 5th round backup QB and a Starting RB whom while doesnt have an insane ypc average has managed to rush for more TD's in his first 3 seasons than anyone else in football behind a terrible o-line. 

On 12/28/2016 at 9:30 AM, Jason said:

Morris can't crack the lineup because he is behind Zeke.  He had multiple thousand yard seasons in Washington.  

Morris was let go by Washington, if he were valued like a 3rd pick no chance they let him walk with Jones, Thompson and Fat Rob as his replacements. 

18 minutes ago, NASTYNATI said:

I completely understand the difference between a 5th round backup QB and a Starting RB whom while doesnt have an insane ypc average has managed to rush for more TD's in his first 3 seasons than anyone else in football behind a terrible o-line. 

Morris was let go by Washington, if he were valued like a 3rd pick no chance they let him walk with Jones, Thompson and Fat Rob as his replacements. 

No, you truly dont understand. That much is evident 

Archived