Lots of CFL players that worked out for the Bengals today

Katherine Terrell ‏@Kat_Terrell  8m8 minutes ago
Lots of CFL players that worked out for the Bengals today. They tried out WR Darvin Adams, DE Alex Bazzie, LB Frank Beltre, WR Bryan Burnham, LB Deon Lacey, DE Cleyon Laing, WR Derel Walker and DB Mitchell White. They were conducting a lengthy tryout period after practice on Thursday.

http://es.pn/2iiWuiQ

11 minutes ago, Numbers said:

I so feel like the Bengals are treating this last game like a preseason game.   We deserve much better than the shit sandwich we are being served.   There.   I said it. 

I was thinking the same thing.  I wonder if they will refund part of the price of the ticket to what it was for preseason games.  I was also wondering if I can flap my arms and fly to the moon.

18 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I was thinking the same thing.  I wonder if they will refund part of the price of the ticket to what it was for preseason games.  I was also wondering if I can flap my arms and fly to the moon.

Cincinnati is home to the flying pig.   does that work  ?

On 12/29/2016 at 7:15 PM, Numbers said:

I so feel like the Bengals are treating this last game like a preseason game.   We deserve much better than the shit sandwich we are being served.   There.   I said it. 

Why shit in this thread?

I am not saying I disagree with what you said, but why dump it here?

Archived