Ok so why can't Rex be the starter from now on?

he is small and average. ravens didnt appear to be trying to win very badly, and wisely. also 29 TD's in 3 years is pretty solid... 

Did you watch the game?
Yes hill scores TDs...but he has no vision and runs in to the pile so often...
The offense looked so much better with Rex in there.
The rats weren't trying... LOL
Maybe Rex isn't the bell cow...but I would take him over hill all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

10 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Did you watch the game?
Yes hill scores TDs...but he has no vision and runs in to the pile so often...
The offense looked so much better with Rex in there.
The rats weren't trying... LOL
Maybe Rex isn't the bell cow...but I would take him over hill all day.

well ravens draft status could sway dramatically.. there are 13 teams with 7-9 wins.. so winning vs losing and what the 7 win or 9 win teams do could change your draft position be a huge margin.. that coach, palyers are just really wanted the extra win? im not saying they were loafing or deliberately trying to lose... but they were playing for nothing.. 

bengals played a bunch of guys fighting for jobs...

the fact that you think burkhead is even remotely on the same level of talent as hill is sad and delusional. its embarassing to football fans.  its so off that it makes me think it might even be based on non-football aspects. 

everyone here always wants the quirky white guy like he is some star... dude is mediocre at best... can barely crack 3rd on depth chart.. gio is better, hill is better... rex is a utility player... he will never be anything more...

good god what a crock of utter shit.

did i watch the game today...

omg

yea.. i watched the most boring, pointless shithole of a snooze game i have seen in years..  and it sure as fuck didnt mean a damn thing about rex burkheads sorry ass being any good...

garbage time superbowl champs!!!!!!!111111

well ravens draft status could sway dramatically.. there are 13 teams with 7-9 wins.. so winning vs losing and what the 7 win or 9 win teams do could change your draft position be a huge margin.. that coach, palyers are just really wanted the extra win? im not saying they were loafing or deliberately trying to lose... but they were playing for nothing.. 
the fact that you think burkhead is even remotely on the same level of talent as hill is sad and delusional. its embarassing to football fans.  its so off that it makes me think it might even be based on non-football aspects. 
everyone here always wants the quirky white guy like he is some star... dude is mediocre at best... can barely crack 3rd on depth chart.. gio is better, hill is better... rex is a utility player... he will never be anything more...

omg

yea.. i watched the most boring, pointless shithole of a snooze game i have seen in years..  and it sure as fuck didnt mean a damn thing about rex burkheads sorry ass being any good...

Ok..

I didn't say talent..Jeremy is obviously more talented... And I like him. he is great at the 1 yard TD run...but his fucking 3 yards a carry sucks..
the offense looks better with Rex in there...

Wtf are you talking about non football aspects?

Whatever dude... You're kind of an asshole when you disagree with someone.
Sorry if I am embarrassing to you for liking a player that is productive every fucking time he gets a chance.

Burkhead plays like he loves the game, plays with passion and heart, and busts his ass to get every single inch of yardage.  Cannot say that about Hill.

I'll take a team full of players like that.  Sure it may be a Cinderella story of sorts, but the guy produces, and not just this one meaningless game either.  He makes the most of his opportunities if/when he gets them.

Not saying he should be the #1 RB, but he certainly needs more opportunities IMHO.

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

omg

This is coming from the guy who said the Bengals would be hurting badly by giving up on Gresham. Talent evaluation is not your thing. 

2 hours ago, GoBengals said:

omg

You know weed is legal in Colorado now.  I'd suggest you smoke some and chill out.  Just because someone's assessment of a player is

different than yours doesn't make it "sad and delusional" or "embarrassing to football fans".   What's sad, delusional and embarrassing

is your assessment of other posters that don't agree with you.  

Did you ever see Burkhead play in college?  Especially before he got injured?  I'm guessing not.  He had over 1300 rushing yards and 15 TD's and was well on his

way to repeating that his senior year before he got injured.   

26 minutes ago, Madieu Superstar said:

This is coming from the guy who said the Bengals would be hurting badly by giving up on Gresham. Talent evaluation is not your thing. 

Not to mention he wants to bring back Peko because he's such a good leader and reliable player.  lol 

He's reliable alright.  You can rely on him to get dragged 5 yards after contact by the opposing teams 2nd and 3rd 

string RB's.  Or get flagged for a 15 yard penalty when he isn't even ON THE FIELD!!  That's what great leaders do!  

If you look around the league a ton of guys who are Burkheadesque lit it up today. I think the previous games mean more for me in his role. I hope he re signs but what do you do with Peerman. From everything I have read this is a super deep RB draft. So we should be trying to get a RB in the 3-5 range. 

If you look around the league a ton of guys who are Burkheadesque lit it up today. I think the previous games mean more for me in his role. I hope he re signs but what do you do with Peerman. From everything I have read this is a super deep RB draft. So we should be trying to get a RB in the 3-5 range. How do you get all of these rbs on the roster?

I don't see the need at RB.  Roll with Bernard, Hill, Burkhead and Peerman just like this year.

Our problem isn't a lack of talent at RB.  It's the OL not blocking well enough.  

I think the fumbling issue with Hill from last year caused him to not hit the line of scrimmage

like he did the previous years.  Maybe since he went the whole season without fumbling that

won't be in the back of his mind moving forward and he can go back to running angry.

Archived