1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

i always forget how racist everyone is until pacman or burfict do something stupid... 

luckily cincinnati and nky police dont have a vast history of harassing and murdering black people for no reason... 

oh wait.

The race card? Dafuq?

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

i always forget how racist everyone is until pacman or burfict do something stupid... 

luckily cincinnati and nky police dont have a vast history of harassing and murdering black people for no reason... 

oh wait.

Weird.  I just read every post in this thread twice and not a single poster mentioned Adam Jones' race or skin color yet

it somehow triggered your memory of how racist everyone is.  Not to mention "delusional, sad and embarrassing" to football

fans in the Burkhead thread.  Get a grip on yourself man.  Whatever's bothering you dude, let it go for your own sake not just the others around you.

Bitterness isn't a good look for anyone.  Sheesh.  lol 

2 hours ago, GoBengals said:

oh wait.

Nice Troll, I'm impressed.

47 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

I am sure he will be found innocent when they realize he was only screaming "HO HO HO" for  the holiday season.

The nurse misunderstood him and thought he was talking to her.

However, the spittle flying by accident is in the mix as far as an explanation.  Or he drooled when they did the DNA test or he gave it to her To Go from across the room.

Karma is a bitch.  The judge ordered Jones to give a blood sample in court this morning to test

for HIV, tuberculosis and STD's.  The nurse who performs these test had already left for the day

so Jones has to sit in jail until tomorrow morning.  lololol 

"Medical staff cannot perform the ordered test as instructed by the judge until tomorrow morning, so Mr. Jones will remain in our custody until that time," Robison said.

This "racist" shit is fucking bullshit. Let's look at the reality of the Pacman Jones situation...

He's a high profile rich athlete who has been "involved" in numerous "incidents" that have mostly "gone away" mysteriously.

If it were any one of us, we'd have been found guilty of everything he's been accused of, be on probation/parole, and would've probably served time.

Even more so for the people of color who are members here. Like I said above... I deal in reality only.

He has done good  things for the community, but they pale in comparison to all the bad he's been involved in.

Pacman is a menace to himself and the community. He continues to get into fucked up situations because he hasn't grown the fuck up or learned his lesson. He's bought his way out of most of the trouble he's been in, something that most of us couldn't do.

Fuck him, he needs to go.

8 hours ago, T-Dub said:

1, they don't charge you with a felony for spitting on a jail nurse without solid evidence &

2, When you continually do stupid shit because you can't control your temper people stop giving you the benefit of the doubt

I don't give a shit one way or the other on guilt, time to cut this idiot no matter how it turns out.

He was lucky Mikey made him rich but he'll probably blow that too. I've been sick of his ass since last season's end.

9 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Duh-FUCK?

C1SDqCAWQAAMWXv.jpg:large

Lol he isnt related to that Clemson crotch grabber is he? Seriously though if he is guilty of this it's a shame. His game along with Kirkpatricks greatly improved 2nd half of the year but I think we would be just fine with him gone. It's a damn shame for him as a person after how far he came from his early career. One good thing about his chances in relation to his spitting felony for him as a person is that if he's innocent of whatever he did to get arrested in the 1st place he could possibly get the felony dropped or reduced since if he was innocent he wouldn't of been there in 1st place to commit the felony. Only so many times you can give someone the benefit of the doubt and more chances though so it's probably time to move on from him and use the saved cap room around 5mil or so after the 1.6 mil hit towards signing Kirk Zeitler and Whit back.

Bengals' Adam Jones placed in restraint chair after arrest

Mike Coppinger , USA TODAY

Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was placed in a restraint chair after he allegedly spit on a nurse following an arrest Tuesday morning, Hamilton County sheriff's spokesman Mike Robison announced in a news release.

The 33-year-old was allegedly combative throughout the booking process. A felony charge of harassment with a bodily substance was added to charges of assault, disorderly conduct and obstructing police.

Jones allegedly spit on the nurse while she was attempting to take a court-ordered blood sample, and he must stay in jail until she returns Wednesday morning and can take the sample, the Cincinnati Enquirer reports.

According to prosecutors, Jones was at the Millennium Hotel in Cincinnati and was "beating on different hotel room doors," when security intervened. That's when Jones pushed and poked a hotel security employee in the eye, according to court documents.

While being arrested, Jones allegedly was head-butting and kicking at officers who were attempting to place him in a police vehicle. He was finally transported to the Hamilton County Jail around 12:25 a.m.

Jones is being held on bonds totalling $37,500. He signed a three-year contract during the offseason. According to the USA TODAY Sports NFL arrest database, Jones has been arrested six times since being selected by the Tennessee Titans in the first round of the 2005 draft.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/01/03/adam-jones-arrested-restraint-chair-cincinnati/96119286/

Sigh....

1) Why test for AIDS, STD's, and drugs? I can tell you the answer to all three is yes.

2) You KNOW when you're bumping a guy you have to keep your hands away from the face. Why are you poking people in the eye? What, is he hoping Baltimore signs him?

3) Arrested after midnight beating on doors of a Hotel in the same town he lives in? Domestic dispute or side bitch problems? Either way, way is a guy who's "cleaned up his act" making a ruckus after midnight in a hotel? Partying with strippers again? Damn son. Get it at home - it's cheaper and you know where it's been.

4) Pacman... With the number of times you've been arrested you haven't learned how to do it properly?

5) Shall I compare thee to a summer's eve? For thou art a douche.

6) Jesus - what a moron. He must have cheated to get a 6 on the Wonderlic.

12 hours ago, kennethmw said:

If he's done something wrong and they decide to part ways, then that is cool, but if he's done nothing wrong, we should get rid of him anyway?  Is that how you would want to be treated on your job?

If I repeatedly was under investigation, yes, I would expect to be fired.

Archived