Bengals cornerback Adam Jones apologizes to fans during his release from jail

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/1/4/14165396/bengals-cornerback-adam-jones-apologizes-to-fans-during-his-release-from-jail

There are a couple of vids...not sure how to embed them.

14 hours ago, akiliMVP said:

Can't imagine what's going through his head right now as he sits in a jail cell. I wonder if he woke up and was sober enough to realize how fucked he is? I feel bad for the guy. He can't stop self destructing.

This. I think it's best for him to get some anger management counseling.

19 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Sigh....

1) Why test for AIDS, STD's, and drugs? I can tell you the answer to all three is yes.

2) You KNOW when you're bumping a guy you have to keep your hands away from the face. Why are you poking people in the eye? What, is he hoping Baltimore signs him?

3) Arrested after midnight beating on doors of a Hotel in the same town he lives in? Domestic dispute or side bitch problems? Either way, way is a guy who's "cleaned up his act" making a ruckus after midnight in a hotel? Partying with strippers again? Damn son. Get it at home - it's cheaper and you know where it's been.

4) Pacman... With the number of times you've been arrested you haven't learned how to do it properly?

5) Shall I compare thee to a summer's eve? For thou art a douche.

6) Jesus - what a moron. He must have cheated to get a 6 on the Wonderlic.

OK, that #5....that's damn funny.

3 hours ago, Bengals_9 said:

He had his head together through most of his time in Cincy and to now completely mess up I assume he won't be here next season

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

You forget, Mike is a "Redeemer".

Lo, for he shall lay hands upon yon Pacman, and Pacman will supplicate himself before the rumpled droopypants, and there shall be a great sounding of trumpets and the Pacman shall gaze upon the Redeemer and know that it is All Good. 

Verily & shit.

Yesss!!!!!!

Thank you so much Pacman you fucking idiot motherfucker!!! hahahhahablahhhhahah  You fucking old wrinkled up slosh.

This is by far the best thing that could happen for this team these dumbBos would've let that motherfucker rot away on this roster. The bad juju he brought with him will be riddled from this team.

IMO, this will help Burfict tremendously. Now that little bird won't be in his ear all the time filling it with stupid drunk slosh bullshit.

Pacman I watched you go from looking like the sweetest player since my boy Neon Dion to nothing but a drunk fucktard. The next Johnny Football. Crunked and out of a job broke on the street. Peace out Pacman karma is a bitch.

7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

You forget, Mike is a "Redeemer".

Lo, for he shall lay hands upon yon Pacman, and Pacman will supplicate himself before the rumpled droopypants, and there shall be a great sounding of trumpets and the Pacman shall gaze upon the Redeemer and know that it is All Good. 

Verily & shit.

Mike "Father Flanagan" Brown runs a non-profit organization for wayward youths that hopes to rehabilitate them through the game of football. Marvin "Mediocre" Lewis is his camp counselor/head coach/life coach to help shepard these troubled young men into adulthood as they learn valuable life lesson both on and off the field. 

4 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Yeah, if all of the "reclamation projects" become Pro Bpwlers, then it will be worth it.

But even that won't impress pious bloviating brainiacs.

I would happily trade Pacman's Pro Bowl for someone not doing stupid shit that cost us a playoff game. #teamslikethePatriots can get away with having miscreants on the roster, hell their star TE murdered someone in a gang hit and they're still a "classy, classy franchise".  The Bengals are the current designated whipping boy franchise for the league and don't have that luxury.

20 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I would happily trade Pacman's Pro Bowl for someone not doing stupid shit that cost us a playoff game. #teamslikethePatriots can get away with having miscreants on the roster, hell their star TE murdered someone in a gang hit and they're still a "classy, classy franchise".  The Bengals are the current designated whipping boy franchise for the league and don't have that luxury.

Winning is the best perfume, it validates everything you do even if it's questionable at best because you achieved the goal at the end of the day. You have to break some eggs to make an omelet, amirite?

Once NE wins another SB this year, everyone will say how awesome they are everything BB does is amazing because he's so smart. 

Just now, PatternMaster said:

Winning is the best perfume, it validates everything you do even if it's questionable at best because you achieved the goal at the end of the day. You have to break some eggs to make an omelet, amirite?

Once NE wins another SB this year, everyone will say how awesome they are everything BB does is amazing because he's so smart. 

It's because of all the integrity.  What's a little rape when you're an MVP?

sorry if anyone was offended, but you can get as mad as you want about me calling people racist. it doesnt make it untrue because you disagree. 

if i had been in the same hotel, with my beard shaved and a polo shirt on, doing the exact same thing, i wouldnt have been harassed by security and wouldnt have even seen the police, i was at the same hotel with my son for the bengals broncos game, i didnt stay there, but we went there, and upon hitting the hotel level, security came and asked to see my room key, if i wasnt staying at the hotel i had to leave, so i left the hotel and stayed in the building, security called the police, police came and said i couldnt be in the building, i asked why and they repeated i couldnt be in the building if i wasnt stying at the hotel, i stated there are 6 businesses and a bank and an ATM there and asked if those were only for hotel gusts, he said they are closed(not all were) so i had to be staying at the hotel, so as to not ahve an incident with my child present, we left the building, and hung out outside, the police stood inside the door we were outside of, until we left all together, also before we left, i didnt recall if the meter in the garage we were in took credit, so i asked if i could grab money for parking from the atm inside the door, cop shook his head no and looked away from me. Luckily it took credit or i would have had to walk a few blocks to just use an ATM.

now lets imagine how this scenario goes for me if im black, have long braids/dreads, and maybe had a drink or two, or even not with having had a drink. and its almost 2am....im in jail for no reason..

im not saying his behavior was logical after getting arrested, im saying everyone throwing stones here and on facebook and twitter would not have gone through what he did had they been doing the EXACT same actions at the exact same time. 

and you could say thats not true.. if there hadnt been race riots due to police on black crimes in the city, if there werent police on trial for shooting unarmed black man for a traffic stop, and you know, if there wasnt lawsuit for a black bengals player being harassed and tazed in open daylight for his car being slightly on the curb when he parked... what did he get 25 mil?...

if we are going to bring up peoples history to prove guilt... the cincinnati police rap sheet is longer than pacmans, and resulted in more innocent peoples deaths, beatings, and harassment...

you ahve black people being beaten to death in jails, fake mugshots being taken of them already dead to pretend it didnt happen in custody, but after they were booked in. if im a black man who is being arrested for trying to get back into my own or family or whatevers hotel room, i may not be too cooperative with the jail and courts either..

like i said i dont condone the alleged spitting and so on.. but im not sure how i would react in that circumstance.. 

he has not only behaved very well, i think only a ticket in the last 5-8 years, but has been harassed twice with charges dropped people claiming he did shit to them, and remember chris henry before him, some kentucky trash decided to make up a story that they beat him and his friend up or something...

to cast such ridiculous hash judgement with all of this history of false and escalated bullshit against black athletes and black people in general in that city is naive. either you are a bad person who could care less what these players lives entail as far as harassment or you are racist...

take your pick. pacman should be an NFL success story, from where he was early in his career to staying really really clean and being constantly harassed and fake charges put against, should not be an issue. its not fair to tell him to stay inside and dont go anywhere.. he works hard, he has to prove himself constantly because of his history 10 years ago and his age.. he gets the beneift of the doubt from me...

if you want to pretend security and police acted like they would i it were you in that same spot.. thats on you... i know better.

15 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

you ahve black people being beaten to death in jails, fake mugshots being taken of them already dead to pretend it didnt happen in custody, but after they were booked in. if im a black man who is being arrested for trying to get back into my own or family or whatevers hotel room, i may not be too cooperative with the jail and courts either..

like i said i dont condone the alleged spitting and so on.. but im not sure how i would react in that circumstance.. 

I work in the criminal justice system.  I know all about police misconduct.  and that makes me act BETTER when I am confronted with police.

I can not understand how people can claim the reason they started a fight with the police is because they thought the police would beat them up.  If I am afraid a police officer may get out of control I am on my best behavior.

18 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

he has not only behaved very well, i think only a ticket in the last 5-8 years, but has been harassed twice with charges dropped people claiming he did shit to them,

Obviously you never saw the video of the incident with the woman at the bar.  One of Padmans teammates (Lewis-Harris?) was trying to pull him away but he had to go back and get in the girls face.  He was acting like a stupid high school punk.

Pacman has always been a fuck up.  He can not control himself like an adult.

37 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

sorry if anyone was offended, but you can get as mad as you want about me calling people racist. it doesnt make it untrue because you disagree. 

if i had been in the same hotel, with my beard shaved and a polo shirt on, doing the exact same thing, i wouldnt have been harassed by security and wouldnt have even seen the police, i was at the same hotel with my son for the bengals broncos game, i didnt stay there, but we went there, and upon hitting the hotel level, security came and asked to see my room key, if i wasnt staying at the hotel i had to leave, so i left the hotel and stayed in the building, security called the police, police came and said i couldnt be in the building, i asked why and they repeated i couldnt be in the building if i wasnt stying at the hotel, i stated there are 6 businesses and a bank and an ATM there and asked if those were only for hotel gusts, he said they are closed(not all were) so i had to be staying at the hotel, so as to not ahve an incident with my child present, we left the building, and hung out outside, the police stood inside the door we were outside of, until we left all together, also before we left, i didnt recall if the meter in the garage we were in took credit, so i asked if i could grab money for parking from the atm inside the door, cop shook his head no and looked away from me. Luckily it took credit or i would have had to walk a few blocks to just use an ATM.

now lets imagine how this scenario goes for me if im black, have long braids/dreads, and maybe had a drink or two, or even not with having had a drink. and its almost 2am....im in jail for no reason..

im not saying his behavior was logical after getting arrested, im saying everyone throwing stones here and on facebook and twitter would not have gone through what he did had they been doing the EXACT same actions at the exact same time. 

and you could say thats not true.. if there hadnt been race riots due to police on black crimes in the city, if there werent police on trial for shooting unarmed black man for a traffic stop, and you know, if there wasnt lawsuit for a black bengals player being harassed and tazed in open daylight for his car being slightly on the curb when he parked... what did he get 25 mil?...

if we are going to bring up peoples history to prove guilt... the cincinnati police rap sheet is longer than pacmans, and resulted in more innocent peoples deaths, beatings, and harassment...

he has not only behaved very well, i think only a ticket in the last 5-8 years, but has been harassed twice with charges dropped people claiming he did shit to them, and remember chris henry before him, some kentucky trash decided to make up a story that they beat him and his friend up or something...

to cast such ridiculous hash judgement with all of this history of false and escalated bullshit against black athletes and black people in general in that city is naive. either you are a bad person who could care less what these players lives entail as far as harassment or you are racist...

take your pick. pacman should be an NFL success story, from where he was early in his career to staying really really clean and being constantly harassed and fake charges put against, should not be an issue. its not fair to tell him to stay inside and dont go anywhere.. he works hard, he has to prove himself constantly because of his history 10 years ago and his age.. he gets the beneift of the doubt from me...

if you want to pretend security and police acted like they would i it were you in that same spot.. thats on you... i know better.

In other words, the hotel is ridiculously strict regardless of whether you're black or white. Glad we got that solved. 

26 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

GO... for you to stereotype the entire police force, any security person, and the city in total is pure bullshit. Just because you say it, it doesn't mean it's true either.

While any sane and rational person HAS to agree that people of color ARE more likely to be treated badly by the authorities is true, painting the entire city as racist is pure unadulterated bullshit.

I have been subject to racist actions in Cincinnati because I was with my (other than white) family. I DO know that you speak the truth that happens sometimes (far too often). I also agree with you that the Cincinnati police force rap sheet is a helluva lot longer than Pacman's and has to be taken into consideration.

Sometimes being the operative word here... NOT always.

Pacman is HIS worst enemy and always has been. Is he as bad as he was? No, I don't think so.

Is he still finding ways to get into shit? Yes... that hasn't changed. According to him, it's ALWAYS someone else making shit up, not his fault, and he's not responsible for his actions.

Come on man... where there's smoke, there's fire. The guy is an immature entitled asshole a helluva lot of the time because of his NFL status, and I know quite a few people who have dealings with him quite often.

To try and dispel the "rich athlete getting away with shit" mentality that ALSO plays a part in this is just ignorance brother. 

3 minutes ago, big_dish said:

I couldn't even make it through that tin foil hat, head in sand BLM nonsensical diatribe 

Your extreme position is just as silly as the one you condemn.

If this was anyone other than Pacman I would also be waiting to hear more details, but I know all about Jones' history of behavior.  He may be the victim of bias by a racist cop, but his history makes me think that it was probably all his fault.

A few thousand Cincinnati police officers combined may have committed more atrocities than the single Pacman, and that can not be ignored. But a majority of Cincinnati police officers have not committed any acts of racism.  So the odds are that pacman just fucked up again like he has done over and over and over and over and over again in his life.

4 minutes ago, big_dish said:

I couldn't even make it through that tin foil hat, head in sand BLM nonsensical diatribe 

Wow... this post says so much about the problems we face in the world today.

It's not "tin foil hat" or "head in the sand BLM nonsense".

While I don't agree with GO's assertion that Cincinnati is South Africa during apartheid at it's worst, there is a helluva lot of racism that goes on in the city and our country in general.

To say otherwise is to choose to remain ignorant as far as I'm concerned. It's been that way forever, and to dismiss it makes you a part of the problem.

My friend and I were thrown out of the Embassy suites in Covington once for being drunk and loud during a bachelor party 20 years ago and I am sure I was clean shaven, white and wearing a golf shirt.  

Funny things happen when you tell hotel security to go Fuck themselves regardless of your color.

And this whole thing has nothing to do with race, it has to do with some asshole banging on random doors in a hotel late at night and, when told to stop, poked some dude working late trying to earn a buck in the eye.  

Anytime ANY 7 figure a year pampered athlete does bullshit like this they should arrest their asses.  Being blessed with God given athletic ability doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.

Archived