4 hours ago, fredtoast said:

Your extreme position is just as silly as the one you condemn.

If this was anyone other than Pacman I would also be waiting to hear more details, but I know all about Jones' history of behavior.  He may be the victim of bias by a racist cop, but his history makes me think that it was probably all his fault.

A few thousand Cincinnati police officers combined may have committed more atrocities than the single Pacman, and that can not be ignored. But a majority of Cincinnati police officers have not committed any acts of racism.  So the odds are that pacman just fucked up again like he has done over and over and over and over and over again in his life.

4 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Wow... this post says so much about the problems we face in the world today.

It's not "tin foil hat" or "head in the sand BLM nonsense".

While I don't agree with GO's assertion that Cincinnati is South Africa during apartheid at it's worst, there is a helluva lot of racism that goes on in the city and our country in general.

To say otherwise is to choose to remain ignorant as far as I'm concerned. It's been that way forever, and to dismiss it makes you a part of the problem.

Guys Big Dish totally isnt a racist because he once banged a black chick

1 hour ago, fredtoast said:

How the hell did he know his number but not his name?

At first I thought Pac might have pulled a Chris Henry and went wilding while wearing his bengal jersey, but it doesn't look like that is what happened.

The caller is probably Ed Hochuli's wife.

14 hours ago, westside bengal said:

Marvin said he was doing his own investigation.  I wonder if we ever hear about the results?

Marvin said he saw some good things out there today and he continues to see improvement every week.

th-7.jpeg

*clap, clap, clap*

He also said he has no intentions of retiring and that negotiations for his new two year contract extension are going well.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Marvin said he saw some good things out there today and he continues to see improvement every week.

th-7.jpeg

*clap, clap, clap*

He also said he has no intentions of retiring and that negotiations for his new two year contract extension are going well.

ha ha ha... exactly.. also, he loves what he is seeing from Adam.

Archived