Hidden Gems in the 2017 Draft

OT/OG Jessamen Dunker, Tennessee State - 6'4 305. Highly recruited out of high school. #4 guard in the nation. Committed for Florida but transferred after he was charged with stealing a scooter. Good size, strength and mobility. Played left tackle for TSU. Invited to Senior Bowl and has impressed at guard. Probably a mid round guy with upside.

9 hours ago, akiliMVP said:

OT/OG Jessamen Dunker, Tennessee State - 6'4 305. Highly recruited out of high school. #4 guard in the nation. Committed for Florida but transferred after he was charged with stealing a scooter. Good size, strength and mobility. Played left tackle for TSU. Invited to Senior Bowl and has impressed at guard. Probably a mid round guy with upside.

Stealing a scooter... Lol

On 1/20/2017 at 11:47 PM, Jpoore said:

Hidden as far as nobody wants him us included I'm a part of 2 Bengals forums and there's maybe 5 people combined that want him. It's crazy it would be the steal of the draft to get him any time after the second. He has hands like obj and runs like Henry. We wouldn't telegraph our plays either like we do with hill on the field. Mccshay said at least 6 teams done even have them on their board. He got a first round grade and we can get him late!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Depends on your definition of late. The people I've talked to at OU (& long story short in my experiences, they've been right a whole lot more often than not) have said that they've been told that he won't fall out of the 3rd. Kiper is saying day 2 as well.

Depends on your definition of late. The people I've talked to at OU (& long story short in my experiences, they've been right a whole lot more often than not) have said that they've been told that he won't fall out of the 3rd. Kiper is saying day 2 as well.

I highly doubt he is picked before the 4th. Generally a character concern like this is a 3 round drop. Mccshay has said that he's talked to 8 teams that don't even have him on their board.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

On 1/18/2017 at 0:54 PM, Jason said:

I have seen Tanoh mocked to us once or twice in the Footballs Future mock draft forum. Haven't watched him but the scouting report I read reminds me of the big kid from Baylor a year or 2 ago, and a little of Hunt. 

Said elewhere that Foster & he would be a great 1&2 if he makes it that far.

Archived