WR Need in offseason

he didn't just knock her out....he knocked that bitch THE FUCK OUT!!
I'd grab him in the 5th I guess but I'd be hoping someone takes him before it came to that.

So just give up on any players that make mistakes then? Well sorry Tyreek hill u cant play in the NFL anymore... It was one mistake where the girl was hitting him first. Not condoning it in any way but I think losing out on a year in football and millions of dollars is punishment enough. There's a reason they didn't Press charges.. They couldn't she assulted him first.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Dude.  He knocked out a girl.    Not a DUI not a late hit on the field he assaulted a girl.  Wtf is wrong with you guys.   That's more than a simple mistake.  I wish you were the father of that girl that got knocked out by Mixon 

So if the rice issue had happened in his prime u wouldn't have taken him? U act like he hit her first she was assulting him first hence no charges. Tyree hill, ray rice, it's happened before it will happen again. If u want to continue on this plane of no playoff wins fine but I wanna win a playoff game so if I need to draft a guy who made a mistake and fought back fine I will. U take a chance that he's reformed based on what u think.

I feel pretty disgusted by wanting Mixon but I realize someone is going to take a chance. If I had a daughter, I'd probably have a different stance. As Jpoore mentioned, Tyreek Hill has taken the Chiefs to an entirely new level. I had no idea Hill was a POS until a few weeks after he started to blow up as there wasn't any video. The Mixon video is ugly. I'm convinced he is still a POS due to the fact he blew up on a campus parking officer (but those guys really are the worst), but he would come at a deeply discounted price and he would probably be our most talented running back. Everyone that doesn't like us would still hate 55 more.

Buccaneers quarterback, Jameis Winston, the first pick in the draft that year raped some coed, covered up got away with it.  There is a documentary on Netflix about rape on campus and he is the subject of the last 1/4 of it.  Not home right now and can't look up the name... "Hunting Ground", maybe but WELL worth a watch to see how 200% pieces of shit have crimes covered up and are multimillionaire stars in the NFL.

I feel pretty disgusted by wanting Mixon but I realize someone is going to take a chance. If I had a daughter, I'd probably have a different stance. As Jpoore mentioned, Tyreek Hill has taken the Chiefs to an entirely new level. I had no idea Hill was a POS until a few weeks after he started to blow up as there wasn't any video. The Mixon video is ugly. I'm convinced he is still a POS due to the fact he blew up on a campus parking officer (but those guys really are the worst), but he would come at a deeply discounted price and he would probably be our most talented running back. Everyone that doesn't like us would still hate 55 more.

I need to clarify myself. If this incident happened recently I would not want him. But this incident is 3 years old now.3 years. The only reason it's such a hot issue is bc the video was released recently. He hasn't had another issue with women or anything for 3 years. He's lost out on millions of dollars. If u forget off the field stuff just go watch his highlights especially his one handed catches. I do not take a chance on him before the 4th.

17 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Buccaneers quarterback, Jameis Winston, the first pick in the draft that year raped some coed, covered up got away with it.  There is a documentary on Netflix about rape on campus and he is the subject of the last 1/4 of it.  Not home right now and can't look up the name... "Hunting Ground", maybe but WELL worth a watch to see how 200% pieces of shit have crimes covered up and are multimillionaire stars in the NFL.

I don't know what happened with Winstead, but the evidence points to consensual sex with the girl crying "rape" because she had a boyfriend at the time.

When a drunk girl goes home with a guy from a bar in the early morning hours I am assuming any sex was consensual.

17 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

I don't know what happened with Winstead, but the evidence points to consensual sex with the girl crying "rape" because she had a boyfriend at the time.

When a drunk girl goes home with a guy from a bar in the early morning hours I am assuming any sex was consensual.

I feel like you are slowly losing your mind and just trying to push people's buttons. Probably time to take a step back from the keyboard. 

1 minute ago, MichaelWeston said:

I feel like you are slowly losing your mind and just trying to push people's buttons. Probably time to take a step back from the keyboard. 

I don't see anything crazy at all about what I said.

I never knew a single drunk girl who went home with a guy from a bar in the early morning hours that was not planning on having sex with him.

4 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Without violating anyone's privacy, I can tell you that there are locals around Miami U who have very personal grudges against Roethlisberger.  This is coming from level-headed, solid individuals I know and respect. I'd heard rumors even before he joined the NFL but only recently had it confirmed by someone I trust completely. 

4 hours ago, fredtoast said:

I don't see anything crazy at all about what I said.

I never knew a single drunk girl who went home with a guy from a bar in the early morning hours that was not planning on having sex with him.

I think we all know you don't see a single thing wrong with this. What you are essentially saying is that the girl is "asking for it". Do you follow the news? Stanford Swimmer rape case? Thousands of other situations where women are raped when they drink too much?

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Without violating anyone's privacy, I can tell you that there are locals around Miami U who have very personal grudges against Roethlisberger.  This is coming from level-headed, solid individuals I know and respect. I'd heard rumors even before he joined the NFL but only recently had it confirmed by someone I trust completely. 

He was well known around Oxford as being an arrogant, obnoxious, prick. Folks I know in Findlay say he was like that even in HS. 

My favorite local Columbus story on him was he showed up at Muirfield Country Club, wanting to play the tournament course. Since a member had to vouch for him, no one would (this after the co-Ed Georgia incident). He was told to take a hike. He then went across the street to another Country Club (Nicklaus designed this one too). They let him on, but by the 7th he was kicked off for peeing in the middle of the fairway.

Maybe wife and children have changed him around...even the worst tend to mature with age. He is still a Stealer at the least, so fuck him.

26 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

He was well known around Oxford as being an arrogant, obnoxious, prick. Folks I know in Findlay say he was like that even in HS. 

My favorite local Columbus story on him was he showed up at Muirfield Country Club, wanting to play the tournament course. Since a member had to vouch for him, no one would (this after the co-Ed Georgia incident). He was told to take a hike. He then went across the street to another Country Club (Nicklaus designed this one too). They let him on, but by the 7th he was kicked off for peeing in the middle of the fairway.

Maybe wife and children have changed him around...even the worst tend to mature with age. He is still a Stealer at the least, so fuck him.

I hope so man & yes fuck him anyway, though it's not really his fault the NFL is coddling scumbags because they're valuable while crucifying Burfict over ticky-tack penalties incurred on the field.  Sure life isn't fair but I only get one of those. I can change the channel on NFL fakeball no problem.

11 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

I think we all know you don't see a single thing wrong with this. What you are essentially saying is that the girl is "asking for it". Do you follow the news? Stanford Swimmer rape case? Thousands of other situations where women are raped when they drink too much?

I follow the news very closely, but apparently you don't

The stanford rape case involved a female who was impaired to the level that she was unconscious.  Everyone agrees on this..  The girl who claimed she was raped by Winstead had a blood toxicology test performed less than 2 hours after the alleged rape occurred.  She had zero evidence of any drug in her system like a roofie, and her blood alcohol level was a reasonably low .05.  The drug tests prove that she was not seriouslyimpaired by drugs or alcohol.  Even the friends of the accuser say she was not bad drunk at the bar.  The problem was she had a boy friend and she did not want to get ion trouble with him.  So she lied and made up a rape story.

11 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Folks I know in Findlay say he was like that even in HS.

Some of my friends in Findlay told me that he basically isn't welcome around there anymore - he promised the Fire Department around $50k for donation, and then - didn't.

Wasn't there a sign that was removed - one of those 'home of'?

26 minutes ago, Cat said:

Some of my friends in Findlay told me that he basically isn't welcome around there anymore - he promised the Fire Department around $50k for donation, and then - didn't.

The Jan 9 issue of Sports Illustrated has a feature story on Ben's history.

After some people from Findley made some bad comments about ben during the '10 rape investigation he changed the name of his hometown in the Stealers media guide from Findlay to Cory Rawson.  Funny part is that there is not town called "Cory Rawson".  That is just the name of the elementary school he attended.

1 hour ago, Cat said:

Like Fred said: he removed it.

There is a Frickers off of I-75 in Findlay. The bar, at least the last time I was there, was full of his jerseys, etc. Otherwise,by going around town, you would have no clue he was from there.

I think there are some fathers & brothers in both towns (and others) that would absolutely love to catch him alone.

And then we have this:

19 hours ago, fredtoast said:

The fuck?  Maybe she sobers up on the way to your place and realizes you're a cretin.  Maybe she gets there and the place smells like ballsweat and Axe body spray.  Maybe you drop trou and your dick looks like a microwaved Vienna sausage.  Maybe you even get into it and then she realizes you're a lousy lay and would rather rub one out at home actually. Maybe she just, get this, CHANGES HER MIND like a sentient, autonomous adult person who is allowed to decide who she does and does not want to fuck at any given time, regardless of how drunk she is or was or what she's wearing or how into you she was before your Mom called down the stairs or you asked her to put on a fuzzy giraffe costume or any of this other rape apologist, blame-the-victim horseshit you care to come up with. Because she doesn't owe you or anyone else a reason in the first place?

Just.. fucking nah, dude. No sale.

26 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

The fuck?  Maybe she sobers up on the way to your place and realizes you're a cretin.  Maybe she gets there and the place smells like ballsweat and Axe body spray.  Maybe you drop trou and your dick looks like a microwaved Vienna sausage.  Maybe you even get into it and then she realizes you're a lousy lay and would rather rub one out at home actually. Maybe she just, get this, CHANGES HER MIND like a sentient, autonomous adult person who is allowed to decide who she does and does not want to fuck at any given time, regardless of how drunk she is or was or what she's wearing or how into you she was before your Mom called down the stairs or you asked her to put on a fuzzy giraffe costume or any of this other rape apologist, blame-the-victim horseshit you care to come up with. Because she doesn't owe you or anyone else a reason in the first place?

Just.. fucking nah, dude. No sale.

Or maybe I look at the facts of each individual case and decide based on that instead of just saying that no woman ever lied about being raped.

Neither one of us know what happened between that girl and Winstead, but only one of them has bee proven to be a liar.  She claimed she was drugged at the bar at that was proven to be false.  She never claimed she "changed her mind", instead she told a big lie about being impaired by drugs or alcohol.  Even the statement of her own friends at the bar prove that she was not impaired to the point that she did not  know exactly what she was doing. 

I am not "victim blaming" I am "liar blaming".  Rape is one of the hardest crimes to prove because both parties can agree on the fact that they had sex, but one claims it was not consensual.  I am not saying the victim is always lying, but I am not stupid enough to think that no woman has ever lied about being raped just to keep from getting in trouble with her parents or boyfriend.  In this case the alleged victim has been proven to be a liar.  

7 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Or maybe I look at the facts of each individual case and decide based on that instead of just saying that no woman ever lied about being raped.

Yeah that's not what you said, though, is it? Further, that's not what I said either. 

Maybe the newly-minted #1 pick in the NFL draft payed her a few $100k out of his signing bonus to change her story instead of being grilled in court about how many drinks she had like that's the issue.

14 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Maybe the newly-minted #1 pick in the NFL draft payed her a few $100k out of his signing bonus to change her story instead of being grilled in court about how many drinks she had like that's the issue.

There was a blood test done within 2 hours after she claimed she was raped.  No amount of money can change that fact.  She was not impaired by drugs or alcohol like she tried to claim.

But I am finished with this discussion.  Back to football.

Just now, fredtoast said:

There was a blood test done within 2 hours after she claimed she was raped.  No amount of money can change that fact.  She was not impaired by drugs or alcohol like she tried to claim.

But I am finished with this discussion.  Back to football.

Fair enough, & I am fine with it playing out in the courts as it should.  My beef was with the notion that going home drunk with someone entitles them to anything.

Archived