me kiper's first mock. bengals take.....

33 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

I really think we go Cam robinson at #9 if Whitworth doesn't come back.

I also think passing on Hooker would be a mistake....i'd convert williams to LB.

I doubt it. Robinson has a lot of holes in his game. May be a right tackle only in the NFL. 9.seems very high for him right now. Also don't believe they'll give up on Ced just yet.

I'd take a guard/tackle in round 2. I like Forrest Lamp and Andrew Bisnowaty a lot. Both have played tackle and could move inside.

Just now, akiliMVP said:

I doubt it. Robinson has a lot of holes in his game. May be a right tackle only in the NFL. 9.seems very high for him right now. Also don't believe they'll give up on Ced just yet.

I'd take a guard/tackle in round 2. I like Forrest Lamp and Andrew Bisnowaty a lot. Both have played tackle and could move inside.

I'm hoping it's eflein in rd2.

1 hour ago, turningpoint said:

I also think passing on Hooker would be a mistake....i'd convert williams to LB.

IDK about Robinson in particular but I wouldn't mind an OT regardless of Whitworth's contract status.  He's on the tail end of his career either way.  Having some depth at OT would be a nice change.

I like Pocic from LSU. Can play all positions. Probably better inside as a guard or center.

Pocic is 6"7 elflien is 6"3 way different elflien would be better for Andy. Also elflien was a 2 time all American at guard before switching to center and winning the rimminton. If elflien isn't available I'll take toth or orlosky in 3rd.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

IDK about Robinson in particular but I wouldn't mind an OT regardless of Whitworth's contract status.  He's on the tail end of his career either way.  Having some depth at OT would be a nice change.

I really like Taylor moton. He's a project but would be an amazing addition in the 4th or 5th.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

14 hours ago, turningpoint said:

I've seen the whole spectrum with Robinson.  Even if they do take him, I don't know if he's an open-the-box-and-go starter.  I'd feel much better with him developing for a year behind Whitt.

On 1/21/2017 at 0:41 AM, snarkster said:

I've seen the whole spectrum with Robinson.  Even if they do take him, I don't know if he's an open-the-box-and-go starter.  I'd feel much better with him developing for a year behind Whitt.

Agreed.  Cam would be a major reach at #9.  It's a bad year to get a tackle in the first round.  Bengals are better off signing Whit and filling RT with either Fischer or a stop-gap FA.  Use the first round pick on a different position.  

Archived