Championship Games Thread

8 hours ago, fredtoast said:

No way in hell Brady retires.  He is still on top of his game and can win a few more championships.  Why would he even consider it?

8 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Because he'll be 40 when the season starts & at 5 SB wins, 3 or 4 as MVP, why not go out on top while he can still walk and remember his own name? 

Belichick is 64.  I wouldn't be surprised if they both go out the same time...maybe not now but sooner than later.

7 hours ago, Dr Tarzan said:

Just trolled a stealer board.....lots of pissing and moaning about one sided officiating .    Music to my ears.   Sure sucks being on the receiving end, doesn't it?     Lololololololol

Interesting. Except that, for once in that blue moon, the NFL allowed the teams to play. 

And the outcome, when this seldom-seen event takes place, was the great revelation of just how ordinary a franchise they really are.

2 hours ago, fredtoast said:

Because he is not getting beaten up and there is nothing on earth that can replace the feeling of competing on a football field with 60 thousand people screaming your name.  No one works at anything as hard as Brady works at football unless it is the biggest passion in his life, and there is nothing in retirement that can replace it.  If he ever suffers a serious injury it may change his mind, but he has been very healthy so far.  But look at Peyton Manning.  He would not even call itb quits after he broke his neck and had three surgeries on it in two years.

But with all this being said I really can not look into Brady's mind.  I just can't imagin any reason he would consider retiring.

Not to mention I'm sure he wants a ring that's not tainted by a cheating scandal. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Not to mention I'm sure he wants a ring that's not tainted by a cheating scandal. :lol: 

Too late, their whole "dynasty" is tainted. When you get caught cheating twice in the postseason it's safe to assume you were doing it the rest of the time and didn't get caught.

Archived