Pacman seals his fate

13 hours ago, Dautcom08 said:

Need to cut him like yesterday and get as far away from this as possible.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/01/23/pacman-jones-arrest-suck-my-d-die-hotel/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats the problem?  Sounds like the same language people use around here when discussing Marvin Lewis and Mike brown.

1 hour ago, Madieu Superstar said:

Lol he ruins the board. He goes on every thread and gives the company line. What he cannot seem to explain away is that if this team is so well run, how come they've haven't won shit in 25 years?

Relax man, If you will read what I write you will see that I am constantly pointing out places where the bengals need to improve.

The only people who have a problem with me are the ones who claim we are the worst team in the league and half our starters and all of our coaches need to be replaced every two years.

The Bengals are not winning in the postseason, but that does not mean that everything that happens in the regular season is meaningless.  If you want to win in the playoffs you have to win in the regular season and the Bengals have been doing a better job of that over the last 6 years than most other teams in the league.  They have problems they have to fix, but they are not a totasl pile of shit that need to be completely re-built from scratch.  You can't claim that every single move the Bengals make is wrong just because it was made by the Bengals.  If you really want to discuss what the Bengals are doing wrong you need to analyze the situation instead of just saying "No playoff wins proves that every move the Bengals makes is wrong"

And. finally, you shouldn't squirt all over yourself just because someone posts an opinion that is different from yours.

21 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Relax man, If you will read what I write you will see that I am constantly pointing out places where the bengals need to improve.

The only people who have a problem with me are the ones who claim we are the worst team in the league and half our starters and all of our coaches need to be replaced every two years.

The Bengals are not winning in the postseason, but that does not mean that everything that happens in the regular season is meaningless.  If you want to win in the playoffs you have to win in the regular season and the Bengals have been doing a better job of that over the last 6 years than most other teams in the league.  They have problems they have to fix, but they are not a totasl pile of shit that need to be completely re-built from scratch.  You can't claim that every single move the Bengals make is wrong just because it was made by the Bengals.  If you really want to discuss what the Bengals are doing wrong you need to analyze the situation instead of just saying "No playoff wins proves that every move the Bengals makes is wrong"

And. finally, you shouldn't squirt all over yourself just because someone posts an opinion that is different from yours.

I didn't say we are the worst team in the league. I will say that we are one of the worst organizations in the history of the league. That's a fact. 

9 hours ago, fredtoast said:

Whats the problem?  Sounds like the same language people use around here when discussing Marvin Lewis and Mike brown.

9 hours ago, Madieu Superstar said:

You really are a tool. 

If I was your wife, I'd have left you by now. 

Will one of you please block the other so the rest of us don't have to deal with your incessant bickering? :)

14 minutes ago, Madieu Superstar said:

I didn't say we are the worst team in the league. I will say that we are one of the worst organizations in the history of the league. That's a fact. 

Over our history, yes, but not currently.

You are free to obsess over whichever position makes you feel best.  

The only think I say is that there are legitimate things to criticize the team over, but there is also stuff that people just make up because they "think" it is real.  That is where I step in and give some subjective perspective.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Will one of you please block the other so he ret of us don't have to dal with your incessant bickering? :)

I apologize for letting my personal issues detract from your insightful comments on the original topic of this thread.

BTW we need a hacking and spitting emoji to honor Pac.

7 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

This is where the Bengals send a message and cut his ass, right?

Sorry to interrupt the slap fight and all but dude's got to go

Anyone from the organization protesting the dead cap money can go with him

Over the last few years charges have seemed to just slip right off Pac.

He is the TiCerama CB.

He didn't steal anything or punch anyone.  He wasn't busted with drugs.  He was just pitching a childish fit.  More facts may come out that would get him released immediately, but a lot of times these police reports are exaggerations.  If he was just disturing the peace he should get nothing nore than a 1 ganme suspension.  But if he really did get physical with anyone or spit on a police officer he needs to go.

4 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Over the last few years charges have seemed to just slip right off Pac.

He is the TiCerama CB.

He didn't steal anything or punch anyone.  He wasn't busted with drugs.  He was just pitching a childish fit.  More facts may come out that would get him released immediately, but a lot of times these police reports are exaggerations.  If he was just disturing the peace he should get nothing nore than a 1 ganme suspension.  But if he really did get physical with anyone or spit on a police officer he needs to go.

For me it's not about the details, it's about his inability to avoid this kind of shit and the continuing negative publicity it brings to the Bengals.  The guy is supposed to be a team leader and this is the impression he's making.  If it was the first or 2nd or 5th time this had happened maybe..  It's a clear pattern of behavior that a small-market franchise can't afford to be tainted with; dude's got to go.

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

For me it's not about the details, it's about his inability to avoid this kind of shit and the continuing negative publicity it brings to the Bengals.  The guy is supposed to be a team leader and this is the impression he's making.  

Totally agree.  I mean he should have enough experience in the back of a police car already that he would know it would be on film too.

And when have the Bengals EVER released a statement prior to the resolution of the case:

"We are extremely disappointed with Adam's behavior.  The behavior in the video is not what we expect from our players.  The Club is aware that Adam has put forth his own apology, however, we also offer an apology to the public and to our loyal fans."

Pretty telling that nowhere in there it was mentioned that "we will let the process play out."  Tells me their stance, like most people, on him has likely changed.

21 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Over our history, yes, but not currently.

You are free to obsess over whichever position makes you feel best.  

The only think I say is that there are legitimate things to criticize the team over, but there is also stuff that people just make up because they "think" it is real.  That is where I step in and give some subjective perspective.

No, it's a fact that the Cincinnati Bengals are one of the worst organizations in the NFL. They have no Super Bowl victories and have failed to win a playoff game in 26 years. That relegates you to the trash heap of the sports world. 

Your argument is that the way the Bengals currently conduct business is the correct way. But if the results are always the same, rational thought would dictate that it's time to change course. The Bengals way of doing things is not correct. If it was, they'd have more to show for it than they currently  do. 

Just now, Madieu Superstar said:

No, it's a fact that the Cincinnati Bengals are one of the worst organizations in the NFL.

That's simply not true.  The worst organizations in the NFL never have a chance to lose playoff games.  

If you really believe that, though, WTF are you doing here other than trolling?

51 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

This is where the Bengals send a message and cut his ass, right?

Sorry to interrupt the slap fight and all but dude's got to go

Anyone from the organization protesting the dead cap money can go with him

His last 365 days have been awful; from the penalty to the playoff game to playing like trash all season to getting arrested and now this video coming out. He's Stanley Wilsonesque when it comes to self-inflicted damage. 

There is no possible way the Bengals should keep him, but Marvin named him a team captain last year so who knows what these guys will do. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

That's simply not true.  The worst organizations in the NFL never have a chance to lose playoff games.  

If you really believe that, though, WTF are you doing here other than trolling?

Yes they are. They have little to no history of winning. 

I'm not trolling. I just want them to finally win. And I can't stand when people advocate for them to continue doing the things they are currently doing. It's not working. There needs to be a change. 

18 minutes ago, Madieu Superstar said:

Yes they are. They have little to no history of winning. 

I'm not trolling. I just want them to finally win. And I can't stand when people advocate for them to continue doing the things they are currently doing. It's not working. There needs to be a change. 

So you must not be satisfied with the AFC North Champs t-shirts and trucker hats, who do you think you are?

1 hour ago, Dautcom08 said:

Totally agree.  I mean he should have enough experience in the back of a police car already that he would know it would be on film too.

And when have the Bengals EVER released a statement prior to the resolution of the case:

"We are extremely disappointed with Adam's behavior.  The behavior in the video is not what we expect from our players.  The Club is aware that Adam has put forth his own apology, however, we also offer an apology to the public and to our loyal fans."

Pretty telling that nowhere in there it was mentioned that "we will let the process play out."  Tells me their stance, like most people, on him has likely changed.

I'd like to agree with you re: the team's stance... but why not just cut him today?  I said it when he first got arrested before I hear the embarrassing details... he did this organization a favor by being an idiot.  They would have never cut him based on his shitty performance last year and his unreliability.  Perhaps if him acting like one of the biggest assholes in the world in the back of a police car isn't enough, maybe some video of him spitting in a nurse's face will do it.  You have to think that is going to surface at some point too.

I can't believe some dumbass within the Bengals regime decided it would be a good idea to release that ridiculous apology/statement anyway.  I swear they make being a fan of this team so difficult sometimes.

Archived