5 Moves (Barnwell)

You can't penalize a dude for consistently getting under the secondary and gaining separation on DBs. You just can't. I couldn't give a fuck less if he doesn't have a bunch of contested catches since he's finding ways to get open. You have to realize getting that half step or more on a CB/S in huge in the NFL where every single second counts. There are some very nice catches in that video, but again, you should really watch the All 22 and check out what he's doing on a lot of his routes if you think he's "garbage".
Stop saying he had 32 yards in 4 combined games. He didn't. What planet are you living on where you repeat the same incorrect statistic over and over on multiple boards? Stop it.
Why did you ignore my comment about Julio Jones? He had 1 reception on 7 targets for 16 yards in a game last year. He had 2 rec, 29 yards in a game. 3 rec, 29 yards. 4 rec, 35 yards. If it's "bullshit" and "garbage" for Brandon LaFell to have low yardage games, then what the fuck is it when the guy considered to be the best WR in the entire NFL has low yardage games? Shouldn't we be holding Julio to a higher standard or nah because that wouldn't fit the narrative?
Yes. The QB's performance and other WR/TE/RB performance can absolutely, unequivocally have a HUGE impact on a WR2's statistics. If you say otherwise, then you clearly don't belong in this conversation.
my bad it was 3. For that I apologize. He had a 2 for 13 game a 1 for 6 game. A 1 for 9 game. Also had a 3 for 22 game when he was the number 1 . Those aren't good stats. The reason the Julio argument isn't valid is because he. Is getting double and triple teamed most of the time. Lafell gets one on one coverage most of the time. If Julio was getting one on one in those games u really think those stats would be the same? Didn't think so. That's why that argument is not valid.u said consistently he's beating his coverage. If that were true he would have had good stats when aj was in.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

His agent is going to take $20 million less over 5 years instead of waiting for Free Agency? Where are you hearing that Eifert would re-sign for 7 Million because he knows he's damaged goods?

And frankly, if Eifert's thought process is "I'm going to be injured a lot over the next few years, might as well take a discount..." Is he someone you want to sign long term?

No but his value right now is not 11-13 million. How much was Marvin Jones value before 2015? Pretty sure we could have gotten him for 5 million. But we didn't know what he was. Same with eifert.

Eifert is more likely to receive an injury settlement than a 7 mil plus extension.  WTF sort of wishful thinking is going on here?  Dude's being held together with duct tape.  It'd be great if he can get healthy but that's not a starter-money bet if they've got any sense.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Eifert is more likely to receive an injury settlement than a 7 mil plus extension.  WTF sort of wishful thinking is going on here?  Dude's being held together with duct tape.  It'd be great if he can get healthy but that's not a starter-money bet if they've got any sense.

Pretty much this ☝?

As much as I like Eifert, he's more the Leaning Tower of Pasta than the Eifert Tower.  Too bad, really.

11 hours ago, Jpoore said:

Did not see one where he went up over a corner to catch a pass.

Who cares.  He is more productive than most other #2 WRs in the league. That is all that matters. 

Why do you work so hard to find something to whimper about?  You seem to really love being a whiny bitch.

Archived