Bengals re-sign Shayne Graham so he can retire a Bengal....seriously.

23 hours ago, BengalSIS said:

Greetings all.  It is sad for me that Shayne is retiring.  Especially because, after he worked a new regimen the year our dad passed away, he has been stronger than anytime in the last 10 years.  He waited all season for a chance to prove it (his 54 yarder against Panthers last year for Atlanta hinted at his ability to still kick long ones), but unfortunately he was told all this season that he was too old and they wanted someone young for a long contract.  He really wanted to play and had a few years left. But with no prospects, he needed to start looking at a new plan for his future.  

I am glad he decided to retire a Bengal.  It truly was the only place he called home.  So it is fitting.  It was half of his career, and the one place he really got to make a difference in the community. 

I know there were ups and downs, but I also really enjoyed getting to know many of you and even spending hours on the streets of Cincinnati playing catch (and frogger chasing the football into the street in front of PBS) and eatin chili and jello shots at tailgates.  

I wish you all the best.  I will pop by on occasion as I have over the years.  For those that care anyway ;).      I know some of you miss fighting with me.  We can do that too if you ever need a pick me up. ;)

Remember talking about our babies? (Respective, guys, not together.) Well, he's 13 now. Time flies.

On 2/22/2017 at 9:23 PM, Randle P McMurphy said:

Clicked on this one just to see if "BengalSIS" would post.  Tip of the hat to Shayne.

"Lostindajungle" might be a stalker.  I'm not sayin' for sure, just putting it out there.  :ninja:  

FWIW, those were BengalSIS's Avatars from our old website. I still have them on my webhost so links don't break.

On 2/22/2017 at 8:23 PM, Randle P McMurphy said:

Clicked on this one just to see if "BengalSIS" would post.  Tip of the hat to Shayne.

"Lostindajungle" might be a stalker.  I'm not sayin' for sure, just putting it out there.  :ninja:  

Image may contain: 1 person, screen

7 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Let's just say there's a reason I still have my "Clown Corey Dillon" avatar.

Truly a loss on par with the sacking of Alexandria's library.  If we lose that we may as well turn off the internet.

Archived