not counting QB's, who are your top 8?

spicoli

I say no QB's simply because it's hard tellin how that all turns out....I'm almost willing to bet though that Hue falls in love with Watson by the time it's all said and done and ends up taking him #1 overall.

my top 8 in no particular order and leaving out the QB's looks like this with still 2 mos to go...

Adams

Garrett

Lattimore

Allen

Hooker

Thomas

Foster

Fournette

for us IMO, it really comes down to how many QB's can find their way into the top 8....if we can just get 2 up there I think we'll be in good shape because that'll pretty much guarantee that one of those top 7 defenders gets pushed down to us at 9.

just something to think about.

43 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is that your order?

no, not in any order....those are just the guys that I would grade as top tier in this draft.

Lattimore, I just think he's easily the top corner in this class which should get him into that top group of 8.

Cook and Fournette are pretty equal to me and they would rate as 8 and 9 overall on my big board right now....after those top 9 however, there's a little bit of a drop-off to the next tier IMO.

I guess if I had to go in order it would be...

Thomas

Allen

Adams

Garrett (I don't really buy into all the hype with this kid)

Hooker

Foster

Lattimore

Fournette

Cook

Hopefully 2 QB's and 1 of the RB's get picked before we get on the clock, that would be the best possible scenario for us IMO....if not we'll either be looking at picking a RB or taking a little bit of a lower-tiered player.

1 minute ago, akiliMVP said:

1. Myles Garrett

2. Jonthan Allen

3. Solomon Thomas

4. Malik Hooker

5. Jamal Adams

6. Marshon Lattimore

7. Leonard Fournette

8. Reuben Foster

yeah I think we're all on the right track, just need a couple of those QB's to step up now. 

Archived