Free Agent Tracker

6 hours ago, whodey365 said:

Yup and according to Hobson the Bengals are done for now. 

Hobson said yesterday he expects them to sign a LB. 

And today he sounded pretty positive about Kevin Minter. 

I bet the Bengals get Minter signed in the next few days. 

Minter's 26 and has pretty impressive PFF grades. He was 25th out of 87 starting LBers last year. And had the 8th best grade amongst LBers with 1000+ snaps.

3 hours ago, happyrid said:

Hobson said yesterday he expects them to sign a LB. 

And today he sounded pretty positive about Kevin Minter. 

I bet the Bengals get Minter signed in the next few days. 

Minter's 26 and has pretty impressive PFF grades. He was 25th out of 87 starting LBers last year. And had the 8th best grade amongst LBers with 1000+ snaps.

Yeah.  He's pretty locked in with the Bengals plans.  Signing Minter would mean we will be drafting Barnette, Allen, Thomas or a RB.   I love Foster but rather have Minter n one of those instead. 

4 hours ago, SocalBengalEd said:

Yeah.  He's pretty locked in with the Bengals plans.  Signing Minter would mean we will be drafting Barnette, Allen, Thomas or a RB.   I love Foster but rather have Minter n one of those instead. 

That would be ideal. Would love to see the Bengals actually take care of a need in free agency without it being the ol' replace a guy that left with somebody cheaper and worse (aka 97% of the Bengals outside free agency moves in the past).

SMH. Since we value picks so much, how can we not get a 2nd or at least a 3rd for McCarron? Sign Kaep for low to be the backup since the rest of the league doesnt want him to play. and keep it movvvving

I'm torn.. I would love to get somethig out of ajm..Bit it's also nice to not have a totally worthless backup... If/when Andy gets killed this year, AJ could win some games. Kaep sucks....Flash in the pan.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

3 hours ago, B.A.B. said:

SMH. Since we value picks so much, how can we not get a 2nd or at least a 3rd for McCarron? Sign Kaep for low to be the backup since the rest of the league doesnt want him to play. and keep it movvvving

Sounds like Kaep wants to start somewhere

4 hours ago, fluhartz said:

I'm torn.. I would love to get somethig out of ajm..Bit it's also nice to not have a totally worthless backup... If/when Andy gets killed this year, AJ could win some games. Kaep sucks....Flash in the pan.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Kaepernick didnt suck last year.  First year with Chip Kelly, 16 TDS, 4 ints, 90 rating.  Shitty receivers, Carlos Hyde hurt, defense a joke.  He could be a good backup but not worth the headache.

Archived