Bengals want Leonard Fournette, per NFL Network

Just now, spicoli said:

lol running a 4.5 at 240lbs is the equivalent of a 185lb player running a 4.25....so I'm not really sure where the problem lies in that 40 time.

also, all you have to do is watch his tape to see that he absolutely does have an "elite" burst.

keep in mind as well, he'll likely be playing at 230...

Chill dude... People were expecting Bo Jackson/Adrian Peterson out of the kid. He didn't live up to THAT lofty standard.

19 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Food for thought.... I'M licking this guy a lot but not a snowball's chance in Hell he's there at 9.  He might not even be there at 6.  Cook, however, ain't too shabby.

I don't care about your personal life. :lol: 

4 hours ago, Madieu Superstar said:

This is ridiculous. They pick at 9. There are premium players available.

I clearly said "o-lineman" , I wasn't talking about any other position group.

obviously other elite players will be there....no o-lineman fit that description in this draft however. 

6 hours ago, akiliMVP said:

I was only including the top 3 I highlighted.

Not a fan of McCaffrey. He's a 3rd down back or KR only. And he can't pass block. Shane Vereen type of player.

McCarffrey will be one of the first 3 RB's off the board, IMO

2 hours ago, spicoli said:

McCarffrey will be one of the first 3 RB's off the board, IMO

I am guessing 4th. Talent wise Mixon is above him but obviously he won't go first. I think Fournette, Cook and Kamara go before McCaffrey. 

Just now, akiliMVP said:

I am guessing 4th. Talent wise Mixon is above him but obviously he won't go first. I think Fournette, Cook and Kamara go before McCaffrey. 

you might be right.

here's my question though (not necessarily directed at you) ...why do people like Dalvin cook so much but not Christain McCaffrey? .....same size, same production against top notch talent, McCaffery is actually a little quicker with better hands...I don't get it.

White RB bias?

how you likin' that big 32in vert from Mike Williams this morn?
just think, he's only 25lbs lighter than Fournette...

Lol yeah that was bad... He definitely has a higher vert than that. Juat based off of game tape. Interested to see his pro day. Get the feeling he was playing threw something as he didnt participate in any of the agility drills or 40 time.cant wait to see davis and williams pro day for that matter. Davis keeps growing on me for some reason. On another note, speedy noles? Listed almost a 4ft vert?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

you might be right.
here's my question though (not necessarily directed at you) ...why do people like Dalvin cook so much but not Christain McCaffrey? .....same size, same production against top notch talent, McCaffery is actually a little quicker with better hands...I don't get it.
White RB bias?

Yes. He has mentioned as much as well.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

2 hours ago, CoachMinich said:

RB won't matter if they don't fix the oline

that's just not gonna happen in the first round......1) the talent just isn't there 2) they're not giving up on Ogbuehi and Fisher after just a few starts apiece. 

Just now, spicoli said:

what's the difference between him and Cook?

Cook is 2 inches shorter and 10 lbs heavier. He is thicker and more compact. He is by no means a good inside runner either. His body type and strength is better which could help make him better at it.

McCaffrey looks thin to me. He is not a power back by any stretch. He's cut but not thick. 10 reps of 225 is pathetic. He is a great athlete no doubt. Very quick feet. Good vision. Have a hard time seeing him be an every down back at his size.

17 minutes ago, akiliMVP said:

Have a hard time seeing him be an every down back at his size.

luckily for him, his versatility means he doesn't have to be.

if a team can get him 15 touches a game (catches/carries) on offense plus punt/kick returns, he'll absolutely produce at a very high level provided he stays healthy....he's just an elite all-around player with the best feet I've ever seen from a RB.

that's just not gonna happen in the first round......1) the talent just isn't there 2) they're not giving up on Ogbuehi and Fisher after just a few starts apiece. 

You are absolutely right, but also have need inside particularly if we lose Zeitler and Whitworth (played guard too)
Pocic and Dorian Johnson possibilities in 2nd and maybe 3rd
I'd like to see pass rusher in 1st

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, CoachMinich said:

You are absolutely right, but also have need inside particularly if we lose Zeitler and Whitworth (played guard too)
Pocic and Dorian Johnson possibilities in 2nd and maybe 3rd
I'd like to see pass rusher in 1st

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

yeah I think they'll load up on the interior in the middle rounds of this draft, I really do.

I'd like to see a pass rusher at 9 as well but probably wouldn't complain about one of Lattimore, Hooker, Adams. 

Archived