Possibilities at 9

Taco is no Bueno.  I hate his game tape.  He looks soft as hell.   I see michael Johnson I'm him.  Same build, same softness same impact.  Ugh.  I hate this pick.  Much like In 2015 draft.  The only person I didn't want the Bengals to draft was oggieboggie this year it's Taco. Most of his sacks came from the scheme or blitz where he came unblocked.   Unlike Barnette where it came from one on one.  Hate this pick

15 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Yes, but not as much as most people think. He plays the Sam his first year in college and was moved to DE to give him a chance to rush the passer more often than not. He seems highly capable of playing LB at a high level and proved it at the Senior Bowl. 

15 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

If he can rush the passer and get you sack 10+ sacks a year then that's an impact. With the guys we currently have on the roster a speedy LB/DE hybrid could wreck havoc and really help this defense become a top 10 unit. The Bengals defense struggled getting off the field on 3rd downs last year and only had 33 sacks. Reddick could improve on those numbers while giving the DC versatility to move him around in different positions thus causing match-up issues vs. opposing offenses, he could be a DC's dream if used correctly. 

Alright so you think he's highly capable of playing LB in our 4-3 and you honestly believe he's a 10+ sack per year guy in the NFL? Dude....

Do you realize how rare that is? Honestly, not being a dick, but do you understand how rare it is for a 4-3 LB to have 10+ sacks not only in their rookie season, but "10 a year"???

C'mon, man. You're being just as unrealistic as the dude saying he would take 10 other LBs over Reddick with this kind of stuff.

A project LB/DE hybrid isn't going to come in and tear up the NFL as if nobody has seen anything like him before. The odds of him having 10+ sacks this year in a 4-3 defense (or any defense really) are very, very, very, very, VERY low. Please don't be one of those guys that will just claim the DC for an NFL team "didn't use him correctly" when he has like 3 sacks and 21 tackles playing for the Redskins next year.

I don't understand why it is so crazy to say that I would want 10 other LBs before Reddick.  Truthfully, I just don't want Reddick in any round.  I would rather draft a LB that has proven he can play LB.  I don't want a undersized DE, from a crappy conference, that is a bad tackler and then rely on the Bengals to teach him to play 4-3 LB.  It isn't going to work.  It didn't work with Pollack (who struggled even before his injury) and it didn't work with Moch. 

I have watched every snap of Reddick that is available online.  4 complete games.  I don't see what the big deal is.  He doesn't impress me.  

His combine numbers were good, but there are always LBs that have fast 40 times and there is very little correlation with good NFL play.  And his short shuttle time, which is the single most important drill for a LB was 4.37.  That isn't a terrible time, but it isn't good.  

He is what he is.  He is a mid-round prospect that needs to be drafted in a 3-4 defense to have a chance.  So no, I don't think the Bengals should draft him unless he falls to the late rounds.

15 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

Alright so you think he's highly capable of playing LB in our 4-3 and you honestly believe he's a 10+ sack per year guy in the NFL? Dude....

Do you realize how rare that is? Honestly, not being a dick, but do you understand how rare it is for a 4-3 LB to have 10+ sacks not only in their rookie season, but "10 a year"???

C'mon, man. You're being just as unrealistic as the dude saying he would take 10 other LBs over Reddick with this kind of stuff.

A project LB/DE hybrid isn't going to come in and tear up the NFL as if nobody has seen anything like him before. The odds of him having 10+ sacks this year in a 4-3 defense (or any defense really) are very, very, very, very, VERY low. Please don't be one of those guys that will just claim the DC for an NFL team "didn't use him correctly" when he has like 3 sacks and 21 tackles playing for the Redskins next year.

You keep referring to him as a project and I don't think he's a project, so we will disagree on that.

I also think if you line him up as the Sam next to the 5 tech DE in a 4-3 under defense he could definitely get double digit sacks. He has every attribute you need in order to be an effective pass rusher in the NFL. 

As for playing for the Redskins, I wouldn't be so sure about him not playing for the Bengals. Jim Haslett was conducting the LB's drills for Reddick's pro day, so clearly there is interest from the Bengals coaching staff. 

7 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

You keep referring to him as a project and I don't think he's a project, so we will disagree on that.

I also think if you line him up as the Sam next to the 5 tech DE in a 4-3 under defense he could definitely get double digit sacks. He has every attribute you need in order to be an effective pass rusher in the NFL. 

As for playing for the Redskins, I wouldn't be so sure about him not playing for the Bengals. Jim Haslett was conducting the LB's drills for Reddick's pro day, so clearly there is interest from the Bengals coaching staff. 

Do you know how many rookies in general have had 10+ sack seasons in the past 5 years? 10 years?

I won't even limit it to similar players or LBs or LB/DE tweeners. Any defensive player that has come from the NFL draft over the past however many years you'd like to look at, do you know how many there are?

1 hour ago, omgdrdoom said:

Do you know how many rookies in general have had 10+ sack seasons in the past 5 years? 10 years?

I won't even limit it to similar players or LBs or LB/DE tweeners. Any defensive player that has come from the NFL draft over the past however many years you'd like to look at, do you know how many there are?

5 rookies in the past 10 years...http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/161218/history-shows-its-hard-to-find-impact-from-rookie-pass-rushers

Just because it's rare doesn't mean it can't happen. Clay Matthews, Von Miller, and Brian Orakpo were all similar type of players. Matthews and Reddick are very similar players in both their college career and the type of position they play. Both guys were walk ons that had to earn a scholarship and used a in a DE/LB type of position in college and Reddick probably be used in a similar position in the NFL.

1 hour ago, BlackBengal said:

I don't understand why it is so crazy to say that I would want 10 other LBs before Reddick.  Truthfully, I just don't want Reddick in any round.  I would rather draft a LB that has proven he can play LB.  I don't want a undersized DE, from a crappy conference, that is a bad tackler and then rely on the Bengals to teach him to play 4-3 LB.  It isn't going to work.  It didn't work with Pollack (who struggled even before his injury) and it didn't work with Moch. 

I have watched every snap of Reddick that is available online.  4 complete games.  I don't see what the big deal is.  He doesn't impress me.  

His combine numbers were good, but there are always LBs that have fast 40 times and there is very little correlation with good NFL play.  And his short shuttle time, which is the single most important drill for a LB was 4.37.  That isn't a terrible time, but it isn't good.  

He is what he is.  He is a mid-round prospect that needs to be drafted in a 3-4 defense to have a chance.  So no, I don't think the Bengals should draft him unless he falls to the late rounds.

Name 10 LB's available in this years draft that you would take over Reddick. 

3 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

5 rookies in the past 10 years...http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/161218/history-shows-its-hard-to-find-impact-from-rookie-pass-rushers

Just because it's rare doesn't mean it can't happen. Clay Matthews, Von Miller, and Brian Orakpo were all similar type of players. Matthews and Reddick are very similar players in both their college career and the type of position they play. Both guys were walk ons that had to earn a scholarship and used a in a DE/LB type of position in college and Reddick probably be used in a similar position in the NFL.

5 rookies in a decade have done what you believe Reddick is capable of. The more you act this way regarding the guy is making me question your objectivity.

Von Miller won the Butkus award and was the consensus best LB in the nation. Orakpo won multiple awards in his senior year and was again, one of the consensus best players in the country.

Matthews is the best comparison but are we really going with "well, it HAS happened once before, so therefore Reddick could definitely do it!"?? If that's what we're going with, let's just pretend whichever projected 6th round QB I decide to fall in love with is going to be Tom Brady because it HAS happened before.

It's a leap man, that's all I'm saying. Proclaiming a dude can easily hit a milestone that is VERY rare is just crazy and makes you look very biased and takes away from your better points and evaluation of the guy.

12 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

The possibilities. 

RB-Leonard Fournette, Dalvin Cook

WR-Mike Williams, Corey Davis, John Ross

TE-OJ Howard

DE-Myles Garrett, Johnathan Allen, Solomon Thomas, Derek Barnett, Taco Charlton

LB-Reuben Foster, Hasaan Reddick

S-Jamal Adams, Malik Hooker

CB-Marshon Lattimore

My rank (slightly educated on 3-20)

1-Myles Garrett: I don't need to explain this

2-Solomon Thomas: I am a little rougher on this one. He played a lot of 3-4 end in college and while he did well at the combine he doesn't seem like the type of edge guy we like. The combine numbers don't lie though. 

3-Jamal Adams: Seems like a complete stud who could change our entire defense. Have not had a high end playmaker at safety in a long time. 

4-Johnathan Allen: someone mentioned he can play LE, moving Dunlap to RE and move inside on passing downs which are more often than running downs anymore. He also is there for when 

5-Derek Barnett: I am getting on the train. I heard a podcast that said he was just a snap jumper and that won't fly in the pros. That has changed for me quite a bit the more I look at him. He could really be a stud in a rotation with a what we have now. 

6-Reuben Foster: Seems like a playmaking, havoc producing LB who can help blow things up on the defensive side. He makes a lot of sense given that 2 of our starters at LB will be free agents after 2017

7-Corey Davis: He is my favorite of the WRs and I think will be a mega playmaker pairing very well with AJ Green and Dalton's quick strike offense. 

8-Mike Williams: He ran well and would be an excellent second WR for Dalton. 

9-Leonard Fournette: I don't like to draft RBs this highly, but Fournette is likely to be pretty special. 

10-John Ross: Injuries have him fall for me but you can't ignore the production or speed. 

11-OJ Howard: I think they will resign eifert but if not he's a great option for the offense. I don't value TE highly and this is a deep draft so he falls for me. 

12-Taco Charlton: He has the height and size and 1 year production, but 1 year production always scares me (thanks Akili Smith)

13-Hasaan Reddick: He will be a project at LB but seems to have all the tools. I would avoid him with this much other talent available. 

14-Marshon Lattimore: I think we are loaded at CB and it's not a position of need. 

15-Malik Hooker: Our last 2 picks mean I want immediate impact from our first rounder. His injury situation says that might not work. 

16-Dalvin Cook: Bad combine has me looking the other way for now. 

if you're gonna put fringe top 20 pass rushers like Barnett and Charlton on the list, then you also have to put guys like Charles Harris and Tak McKinley on there as well......just because they might be a little undersized doesn't mean that they're any less of a prospect..

plus Guenther has said repeatedly this off-season that he has no problem whatsoever drafting guys at that spot that might not be prototypical. 

12 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

5 rookies in a decade have done what you believe Reddick is capable of. The more you act this way regarding the guy is making me question your objectivity.

Von Miller won the Butkus award and was the consensus best LB in the nation. Orakpo won multiple awards in his senior year and was again, one of the consensus best players in the country.

Matthews is the best comparison but are we really going with "well, it HAS happened once before, so therefore Reddick could definitely do it!"?? If that's what we're going with, let's just pretend whichever projected 6th round QB I decide to fall in love with is going to be Tom Brady because it HAS happened before.

It's a leap man, that's all I'm saying. Proclaiming a dude can easily hit a milestone that is VERY rare is just crazy and makes you look very biased and takes away from your better points and evaluation of the guy.

In a very philia, apage, and pragma way I love Reddick and we all know love will make you do some crazy things bro....

I hear ya about the odds of Reddick getting 10 sacks in his rookie year and admit they are not high but it's not impossible. 

You have to admit that the odds of a walk on from Temple getting drafted in the first round of the NFL draft is pretty low and he's going to accomplish that, so there is a precedent. 

2 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

In a very philia, apage, and pragma way I love Reddick and we all know love will make you do some crazy things bro....

I hear ya about the odds of Reddick getting 10 sacks in his rookie year and admit they are not high but it's not impossible. 

You have to admit that the odds of a walk on from Temple getting drafted in the first round of the NFL draft is pretty low and he's going to accomplish that, so there is a precedent. 

He seems like a guy that would be more successful in a 3-4, and I'd hate to take him with #9 overall. That's an awfully high pick for a guy that isn't an ideal fit for your defense.

If we were one of the 3-4 teams picking around 20 or so, you could probably talk me into Reddick as a 5+ potential sack guy that could turn into a good NFL pass rusher.

I feel like Foster and even some of the other LBs (later round guys) are a better fit. If they don't want Foster, I'd say there could be better value in the 3rd-4th rounds over taking a tweener, "not so sure he should be in a 4-3" kind of guy like Reddick when you basically have to use your top 10 pick on him since he won't be there in the 2nd but isn't really a top 10 pick for our defense.

52 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Similar players? Reddick is 6'1, 237 lb.  He was a first team all-AAC Defensive End in his senior year. Some other guy that I have never heard of was the AAC defensive player of the year.  Reddick is not going to be "used in a similar way" as Miller, Orakpo and Mathews if he is drafted by the Bengals because the Bengals run a 4-3 and all of those guys are 3-4 LBs.

Von Miller was a LB in college.  He was the best LB in the country.  He is bigger (6'3, 250 lbs) and faster than Reddick, and played in the SEC.  He ran a 4.5 40 at the combine (same as Reddick), but had a blazing fast 4.06 short shuttle.  Reddick's short shuttle was 4.37  Miller did not have to learn a new position in the pros.  Von Miller plays OLB in a 3-4 in the pros.  

Orakpo is 6'4, 260 lb.  He won every award for defensive players that there was in college.  He was Big 12 freshman of the year in 2005 and kicked massive amounts of ass every year in college.  (first team all american and Big 12 player of year.)  Unlike Reddick who had one good year in a bad conference in college.  Orakpo is a monster compared to Reddick.  Orakpo has played both 4-3 and 3-4 OLB in the pros, and is currently playing in a 3-4 in Tennessee.  

Clay Mathews is 6'3 255lbs.  He played DE one year in college and 3-4 LB for 2 years in college ( in the Pac-10, not the AAC).  He has played 3-4 LB his entire career in GB.  He did not have to learn a new position in the NFL.  

^ Yup. Pretty much a more in depth and insightful post on their careers as what I was trying to say earlier.

I'd have a completely different opinion on Reddick if we were one of the 3-4D teams picking in the last 1/3rd of the round. If he had more than just 1 good year coming against better teams than Charlotte, Stony Brook, and UConn would help too. Good players can come out of weaker conferences, but it's just another issue with Reddick at #9.

Reddick seems like a better fit in a 4-3 to me due to his size. He's not a long lean pass rushing linebacker. He isn't strong enough to mangle tackles and he isn't as quick as a guy like Von Miller. Not saying he wouldn't be effective in the occasional pass rush situation because I think he will. But he's not an every down pass rusher in the NFL. 

I like that he has experience doing it. I think it adds to the list of desirable traits. He seems to have the skill set to be a great coverage backer. Something 3-4 backers rarely do. As far as being able to diagnose plays and stop the run, we don't know. He's never really done it other than the Senior Bowl which is a small sample size. He did well there but the NFL is way faster and complex than even there. 

I think he'll be a good player. He won't be a pro bowler at first due to his lack of experience. He has the tools to be a great every down player who can do everything. 

I like his rags to riches story. He is unique in that he can rush the qb and cover a tight end. I'd be fine with him #9. Now that Minter signed I think all this bickering back and forth over linebackers is pointless though.

56 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Name 10 LB's available in this years draft that you would take over Reddick. 

Reuben Foster, Zach Cunningham, Takkarist Mckinly, Reakwon McMillan, Jarrad Davis, Ben Gedeon, Duke Riley, Anthony Walker, Kendell Beckworth, Ryan Anderson

I will even throw in Tim Williams.  Even though I have heard that his character concerns are massive, despite never being charged with a felony like Reddick has.  He doesnt really fit in the Bengals system, but is twice the pass rusher that Reddick is and unlike Reddick has the size to be a situational pass rusher at RDE.

I will also throw in TJ Watt who is listed as a LB, but would probably play RDE in the Bengals' system.  

15 minutes ago, BlackBengal said:

Similar players? Reddick is 6'1, 237 lb.  He was a first team all-AAC Defensive End in his senior year. Some other guy that I have never heard of was the AAC defensive player of the year.  Reddick is not going to be "used in a similar way" as Miller, Orakpo and Mathews if he is drafted by the Bengals because the Bengals run a 4-3 and all of those guys are 3-4 LBs.

Von Miller was a LB in college.  He was the best LB in the country.  He is bigger (6'3, 250 lbs) and faster than Reddick, and played in the SEC.  He ran a 4.5 40 at the combine (same as Reddick), but had a blazing fast 4.06 short shuttle.  Reddick's short shuttle was 4.37  Miller did not have to learn a new position in the pros.  Von Miller plays OLB in a 3-4 in the pros.  

Orakpo is 6'4, 260 lb.  He won every award for defensive players that there was in college.  He was Big 12 freshman of the year in 2005 and kicked massive amounts of ass every year in college.  (first team all american and Big 12 player of year.)  Unlike Reddick who had one good year in a bad conference in college.  Orakpo is a monster compared to Reddick.  Orakpo has played both 4-3 and 3-4 OLB in the pros, and is currently playing in a 3-4 in Tennessee.  

Clay Mathews is 6'3 255lbs.  He played DE one year in college and 3-4 LB for 2 years in college ( in the Pac-10, not the AAC).  He has played 3-4 LB his entire career in GB.  He did not have to learn a new position in the NFL.  

An inch or two and a few pounds aren't that big of a difference, imo. You conveniently keep forgetting that he played LB in college, so it's not like he's never played the position before as you keep mentioning.  

You're also right about guys from small schools, they never produce in the NFL. It's not all time greats like Jerry Rice or Walter Payton went to small schools and used their work ethic to surpass other guys from bigger name programs, oh wait..that is exactly what happened.

Reddick offers a defense scheme versatility, a DC could run a 4-3 and switch to a 5-2-4 with Reddick being able to switch between DE and LB depending on the situation. Obviously NFL coaches think he can play in a 4-3, specifically our LB coach, former NFL LB and Rookie of the Year, Jim Haslett. Haslett wouldn't be conducting the LB drills at Temple's pro day if he wasn't interested in this guy, and quite frankly Haslett knows more about playing LB in the NFL than you and I combined.                                        

Just now, BlackBengal said:

Reuben Foster, Zach Cunningham, Takkarist Mckinly, Reakwon McMillan, Jarrad Davis, Ben Gedeon, Duke Riley, Anthony Walker, Kendell Beckworth, Ryan Anderson

I will even throw in Tim Williams.  Even though I have heard that his character concerns are massive, despite never being charged with a felony like Reddick has.  He doesnt really fit in the Bengals system, but is twice the pass rusher that Reddick is and unlike Reddick has the size to be a situational pass rusher at RDE.

I will also throw in TJ Watt who is listed as a LB, but would probably play RDE in the Bengals' system.  

Ben Gedeon really...ok. Just because a guy runs a fast short shuttle doesn't mean they play fast;guys like Jordan Tripp, Nick Bellore, Mike Mahomed, and Ben Heeney have all posted fast short shuttle times and they weren't drafted and are barely hanging on in the NFL if . 

How is Tim Williams twice the passer rusher, based on what exactly...not the stats, maybe your feelings. As for character, he was charged because he was at a bar and a fight broke out and he claims he was falsely identified. The DA must have agreed because he went from a felony assault to a basically tossing out the case making him attend a program, which rarely ever happens(notice the theme with this guy...)

Also being charged and convicted are two different things, OJ was charged with murder but was not convicted and obviously innocent.:ninja:

20 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

If we draft Howard, that also lessens the need for another WR.  We could activate 4 TEs on gameday (Eifert, Howard, Kroft and Uzzi), while maybe only 3 or 4 WRs (Green, Lafell, Boyd, Core).  This would help our running game, red zone offense and pass blocking all at the same time.  I think Howard is a very smart pick if we decide to go offense at #9.  I'm starting to doubt he'll be available as it seems more teams are looking at him, specifically the Jags.

Howard is even a good blocker to boot.

If he and Eifert are both healthy, they could be quite a tandem. Is 1 wide 2TE a run or pass? Especially when Howard and Eifert both have the ability to play on the outside. 

You've got an unstable O-Line, and you need guys you can get the ball out to quickly. Play to Dalton's strength. Bolster the run game with a good TE and more 2 TE sets.

22 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

You're also right about guys from small schools, they never produce in the NFL. It's not all time greats like Jerry Rice or Walter Payton went to small schools and used their work ethic to surpass other guys from bigger name programs, oh wait..that is exactly what happened.

I like ya man, but these kinds of arguments are terrible to use and you keep going back to them.

If you use arguments like this then I can use the same thing against you regarding 20 other players that you may not think are very good. "Well Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round and Jerry Rice went to shit-school-U so therefore Billy Bob QB from Wofford can do it too!!!!!", it's just a horrible way to present an argument. Walter Payton was drafted what, FORTY years ago? Is that really where we're going in a discussion about the competition Reddick had @Temple???

It's great that he had multi-sack games against Central Florida and SMU...I guess? I mean, he did what he was supposed to do, but how many times has he played anything close to NFL competition? It's a risky pick at 9. The smaller school isn't the entire reason to stay away from him, but it's just another reason to tack on and where Jerry Rice went to school is totally irrelevant to what anyone is trying to say about Temple.

22 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Howard is even a good blocker to boot.

If he and Eifert are both healthy, they could be quite a tandem. Is 1 wide 2TE a run or pass? Especially when Howard and Eifert both have the ability to play on the outside. 

You've got an unstable O-Line, and you need guys you can get the ball out to quickly. Play to Dalton's strength. Bolster the run game with a good TE and more 2 TE sets.

Most people seem to think LB or DE with #9 but I'm feeling more and more like the team is going to go WR or TE depending on who is there.

I'd really, really prefer Howard to any of the WRs if that's the direction they decide to go. He could see a lot of time on the field even if Eifert is healthy like you and others have said, he doesn't have to sit on the bench all year and wait for Eifert to walk next offseason.

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Williams twice the passer rusher, based on what exactly...not the stats, maybe your feelings. 

Yes the stats.  He had the highest percentage of QB hits/hurries/sacks per rushing opportunity of any player in college football last year.  

profootballfocus:

"On a snap-for-snap basis, Williams has been the most effective pass-rusher in the nation over the past three seasons. The issue is that even over those three seasons, he’s only accumulated 685 snaps (485 as a pass-rusher). While he’s notched a ridiculous 22 sacks, 19 hits, and 83 hurries on those plays, it’s still concerning that he couldn’t see the field more. While Williams looks like one of the most athletic edge rushers in the class on tape, his combine performance was lackluster."

Here is a good article on how amazing Williams is as a pass rusher.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/college-football-how-alabamas-tim-williams-ryan-anderson-shut-down-usc/

"Our pass rushing productivity signature stat measures pressure on a per snap basis, with weighting towards sacks and hits. (Ryan) Anderson was eighth among 4-3 defensive ends with a PRP rating of 13.0, which is impressive enough. Williams was the best in the nation, with a PRP rating of 23.4. That number itself is ridiculous, but when you really dig into it, you see that Williams got pressure of some form once every 3.2 pass-rushing attempts. Texas A&M’s Myles Garrett has a phenomenal game against UCLA, but even he trailed Williams, averaging a pressure once every four pass-rushing snaps."

Williams does one thing at an elite level, rush the passer.  But he is a one trick pony and reportedly he is a huge shithead, so he will not be drafted high.  

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

if you're gonna put fringe top 20 pass rushers like Barnett and Charlton on the list, then you also have to put guys like Charles Harris and Tak McKinley on there as well......just because they might be a little undersized doesn't mean that they're any less of a prospect..

plus Guenther has said repeatedly this off-season that he has no problem whatsoever drafting guys at that spot that might not be prototypical. 

Those guys are not our type. I am becoming more sure its charlton Barnett or rossRoss

1 minute ago, MichaelWeston said:

Those guys are not our type. I am becoming more sure its charlton Barnett or rossRoss

Taco is interesting. He has the size the Bengals like, but I see different opinions of him all over the place. I've seen him listed as the #2 DE in the draft, #10 pass rusher in the draft, and everywhere in between as far as pass rushing and overall DE play in general go.

I'll be beyond pissed off if the Bengals take fucking John Ross with the 9th overall pick.

Taco Charlton has the size that the Bengals look for.....yippie.

other than that, he's just another guy and he will never see the top 15 and likely not even the top 20......guys like Barnett and Charlton are a dime a dozen in this draft and the people that are putting them in the top ten are greatly overestimating their ability while at the same time greatly underestimating the depth of talented guys on the DL that'll still be available all the way into the 4th round......this draft is LOADED with guys just like Taco Charlton in Derek Barnett, it makes ZERO sense to reach for someone like that early and I really don't think the Bengals will even have them on their radar at 9......maybe in a trade down scenario, but no way at 9......just my 2 cents. 

Don't know how many but bosa just did.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Archived