Whitworth to rams

Who is worshipping the Rams enough to warrant one of the most over the top, hyperbolic responses possible? 

The Rams look like they could be decent this year, and they look like they're trying to improve. 

I'm a huge Bengals fan and I try to be optimistic about this organization, but you're lying to yourself if you can say the Bengals are doing the best they can to win with what has occurred over the off season thus far. This doesn't look like a team that's trying to win. We're going to get our franchise QB killed. 

Ronald Reagan famously said: "there you go again". 

I don't give one ounce of bird shit about the Los Angeles Rams, their owner, organization, stadium, anything. They paid money no one else would have--including this team. Hooray for them. ESPN will award them "big spender" accolades. 

Why do you care? 

I will prepare for another one of your scoldings now.

6 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I don't give one ounce of bird shit about the Los Angeles Rams, their owner, organization, stadium, anything. They paid money no one else would have--including this team. Hooray for them. ESPN will award them "big spender" accolades. 

Why do you care? 

I care because I want to establish the run and not get our franchise QB murdered on the field. 

Why do you not care? 

24 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Why do you care? 

It would be nice if the organization decided to put the best team possible on the field when our best player in decades is 29 years old.

I'm crazy like that, i guess. 

We are all Fans. This team is a small market team. We are not going balls out to try and win a Super Bowl in free agency. We damn sure will not sign all our free agents for top money. So we will depend on the draft and med to bargain free agents to fill a spot and hope like hell we catch lightening in a bottle.

It is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

If you are asked to reup your season tickets, you should first ask for a hometown discount, and then tell them you're only willing to commit to the first 4 games because you have concerns about rooting for a team this old. Also, you're going to need them to slide inside and play European Football, because there's this college team you really like.

30 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

I care because I want to establish the run and not get our franchise QB murdered on the field. 

why has everybody so convinced themselves that guys can't step up though......why not even give it a chance?

3 minutes ago, spicoli said:

why has everybody so convinced themselves that guys can't step up though......why not even give it a chance?

Well... because those that are in line to "step up" have so far shown that they are woefully short in their abilities to play worth shit.

7 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:
Well... because those that are in line to "step up" have so far shown that they are woefully short in their abilities to play worth shit.

Doesn't mean it can't happen though, nothing wrong with letting it play out...not their fault that they're in this position.

23 minutes ago, staticx682000 said:

We are all Fans. This team is a small market team. We are not going balls out to try and win a Super Bowl in free agency. We damn sure will not sign all our free agents for top money. So we will depend on the draft and med to bargain free agents to fill a spot and hope like hell we catch lightening in a bottle.

It is what it is.

They caught lightning in a bottle by finding a QB and WR in the same draft. You use that good fortune to try and win a SB. They never did that.

They caught that lightning but most of the team never caught it, that's why we will always spin our wheels unless we get lucky as hell and the whole team plays up and beyond the call of duty. I just don't see it happening unless we spend and manipulate cap and contracts for a few seasons and have great drafts. Teams do this all time when there close and have good or great management which I believe we are lacking.

16 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Hey, that lady pushing the boat out looks like a natural knee bender with a good base... Will she play for $30 a game and all the water she can drink?

looks like Kathy Bates

3 hours ago, omgdrdoom said:

Why do you not care? 

I haven't cared since the days of Curt Flood, Andy Messersmith, Hardship Drafts, and Plan B. 

They are all just ridiculously overpaid giant bags of mostly water...who move around every few years and wear a different bag. Our chosen tribe will find other bags. 

38 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I haven't cared since the days of Curt Flood, Andy Messersmith, Hardship Drafts, and Plan B. 

They are all just ridiculously overpaid giant bags of mostly water...who move around every few years and wear a different bag. Our chosen tribe will find other bags. 

Well Said.  

What in the actual fuck?
Whitworth is signing with the Rams at 4PM EST.
Your posts reek of trolling, broham.
edit: Okay, I see where you finally have joined us on planet Earth and recognize he's gone. How can you possibly not believe he's going to be gone once the report is that the Rams will be signing him and we offered him a couple million less per year? 

I thought that the reports were we offered him 2-3 years at 10-11 million. Nope we offered him 1 year at 10-11 million. If we offered him say 2-3 years at 10-11 million i just didnt believe he would leave over 2 million per year. He wouldnt have. But it was the length of the contract he couldnt give up not the money. In all fairness i was in the last leg of a 40 hour shift at work so i wasnt really comprehending most things.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Archived