Whitworth to rams

1 hour ago, BronxBengal said:

Never thought Whit was a team player and thought he just focused on the money. Early in his career he refused to play guard and is the reason I say this. I don't think the Rams are any closer playing in the Super Bowl in the next three years than the Bengals . Whit is full of hot air and he wants the money. F him

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

That's a clown statement bro, anyone mad at Whit for getting paid is a hypothetical ass clown. He deserves this money, direct your anger at guy who could have paid him but decided not to,  Mike Brown.

1 minute ago, PatternMaster said:

That's a clown statement bro, anyone mad at Whit for getting paid is a hypothetical ass clown. He deserves this money, direct your anger at guy who could have paid him but decided not to,  Mike Brown.

Let's be real though.  We're not competing for a SB this year with or without Whit.  This most likely looks like a terrible deal next year and we may be rejoicing that we didn't resign him.  Now we just have to be smart with the found money and begin to solidify this offensive line and get ready for the draft.

2 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Or the guy who disrespected him last year by only offering a one year deal. Whitworth wanted to stay, we didn't step up.

12 minutes ago, WRAPradio said:

Let's be real though.  We're not competing for a SB this year with or without Whit.  This most likely looks like a terrible deal next year and we may be rejoicing that we didn't resign him.  Now we just have to be smart with the found money and begin to solidify this offensive line and get ready for the draft.

One way to help solidify the line is by getting zeitler back. I'm not that hurt on Whit he's old but Zeitler and Dre are the kind of guys I thought the Bengals would have wrapped up by now. 

so 35 year old Whit got 35 million to play in LA, that sound about right?

it sucks that he's gotta go but damn that's some crazy ass shit, I don't really blame the Bengals for this one....this is simply a case of a player taking the money and run.

2 hours ago, big_dish said:

Hahaha I know right? We all know that's not true now.

Newsflash we went 6-9-1 last season and look to only be making moves to get worse. I'd rather enjoy Los Angelas the rest of my career then stick around this shit hole with schizophrenic weather year round

2 minutes ago, Jpoore said:

Just saw what his wife posted so now i do. Before i thought it was all conjecture. Must have been very low guarenteed money by us to talk away.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Imo once schefter or someone like him reports something, it's all but guaranteed although not official yet. 

Just now, kennethmw said:

Yeah, I spend all my post mentioning him in my posts.

I know what happens, I see it all the time.

You sure as hell take the bait to respond all the time, and both your and his act is way past getting fucking old.

It would be a pleasant change to see you both act like adults at times...

1 hour ago, BronxBengal said:

Never thought Whit was a team player and thought he just focused on the money. Early in his career he refused to play guard and is the reason I say this. I don't think the Rams are any closer playing in the Super Bowl in the next three years than the Bengals . Whit is full of hot air and he wants the money. F him

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

People like you are why I can't come to places like this or read comments on stupid ass sports sites anymore. 3 million more is 3 million more. The Bengals could have EASILY came up with the cash to do that. Could have dropped Rey's shitty ass. Could have disposed of Spitwad Jones. But no. They hang onto them and lowball the guy whose constantly performed and constantly been a rock and constantly put up with their stupid fucking shit. 

At that point, 3 million more is an easy goddamn call. Fuck the Bengals and fuck anyone who is selfish enough to not understand that these players don't owe this organization or the fans SHIT. 

This team is a goddamn travesty and the NFL is increasingly hard to watch with its sporadic interpretations of stupid ass rules. I'm glad he got away and can enjoy LA for the remainder of his career. Good luck Whit

13 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

I know what happens, I see it all the time.

You sure as hell take the bait to respond all the time, and both your and his act is way past getting fucking old.

It would be a pleasant change to see you both act like adults at times...

Well, maybe if the mods would say something to him when he does it, I wouldn't have to "take the bait ".  

Archived