A mock to forget about this free agency week.

All of bengaldom is going crazy about zeitler and whitworth. There is some reason to this although i feel it isnt as bad as people make it out to be.with the amount of talent that we have lost this year and last year it seems like our "window" is now a sliver. No team can lose that amount of talent and do nothing in free agency and be a super bowl contender without doing something drastic. This mock while drastic and out of the bengals method, would turn that sliver into a barn door. if they really are worried this is what they should do.Anyways with the feeling around bengaldom and the report that the bengals are wooried about the exodus in free agency the last 2 years here is a mock that should make everyone feel great! Let me know what you think.

TRADES:

Trade down to 15 with the colts who desperately need oline help but think they really really want a lb(foster) more. We get the 15th pick, the 46th pick, and the 79th pick. They get the 9th pick. 

Detroit lions

Trade the 79th pick and our 2 6th rounders to get the 53rd pick.

miami dolphins

Trade our 2 5th rounders and our 5th rounder comp next year for whit for the 54th pick.

Chicago bears

Trade our 2 7th rounders and our 3rd round comp pick for z next year for the 36th pick.

New york jets

Aj mccarron for the 39th pick.

So in conclusion we would have no picks after the 4th round and would lose 3rd round comp for next year and a 5th round comp for next year for z and whit, but we would have 7 picks in the first 64 picks, all with a shot at making the final 53 man roster. Now on the the mock!!

Rd.1 p15 corey davis wr western michigian.

Rd2. P4 ryan ramczyk ot wisconsin 

Rd.2 p7 gareon conley cb ohio state

Rd.2 p9 dan feeney g indiana

Rd2. P14 rarkwon mcmillan lb ohio state

Rd.2 p21 demarcus walker edge florida state

Rd2. P22 pat elflien c ohio state

Rd3. P9 tanoh kpassagon edge villanova

Rd4. P9 jake butt te michigian

Rd.4 p31 joe mixon rb oklahoma

Sorry it was so long. Let me know.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Uhhhhhhh lol

You can't trade comp picks before they're even given out. How do you suppose we're trading the hypothetical Zeitler and Whit comps before the 2017 season begins? 

Oh and your trades are insane, by the way. They have the Bengals making out by like 25% or better pick value, so there's just so much that's completely unrealistic about this. 

You might as well have made a thread saying "hey forget about free agency, here's my mock of us trading for Aaron Rodgers, Julio Jones, Joe Thomas, Marshal Yanda, Aqib Talib, Von Miller, and Aaron Donald!!!" 

Uhhhhhhh lol
You can't trade comp picks before they're even given out. How do you suppose we're trading the hypothetical Zeitler and Whit comps before the 2017 season begins? 
Oh and your trades are insane, by the way. They have the Bengals making out by like 25% or better pick value, so there's just so much that's completely unrealistic about this. 
You might as well have made a thread saying "hey forget about free agency, here's my mock of us trading for Aaron Rodgers, Julio Jones, Joe Thomas, Marshal Yanda, Aqib Talib, Von Miller, and Aaron Donald!!!" 

I dont see how they are insane. Most teams get 3 picks to 1. And most of those teams are in rebuilding mode and trying to aquire picks.

53 minutes ago, Jpoore said:

I dont see how they are insane. Most teams get 3 picks to 1. And most of those teams are in rebuilding mode and trying to aquire picks.

Dude. 

It's about where the picks are, not how many there are. Your trades don't make sense value wise for the other teams. 

Even if they did, how are we trading picks we don't have? Are you still not understanding that we don't get Zeitler and Whitworths comps until next year? 

5 hours ago, Jpoore said:

U really think so? Usually in cases like this its a 3 round drop at least.

Polian said on NFL Live this week that he's hearing from the GM's that he's talked to 2nd round & he wouldn't be totally surprised if he sneaked his way into the bottom of the first.

Polian said on NFL Live this week that he's hearing from the GM's that he's talked to 2nd round & he wouldn't be totally surprised if he sneaked his way into the bottom of the first.

That would really suprise me. I was thinking earliest would be pick 64,65,66. If thats true then our 41st pick should be mixon.

Archived