Who are the new "Team Leaders"?

20 hours ago, spicoli said:

this^^

I think Kirkpatrick will turn out to be a leader as well. 

Really, not sure if he's the type of guy you want as a team leader. Everytime he celebrates after a 15 yrd catch on 3rd and 12 I wonder about this guy. His whole "swag" persona makes me think he's not the most mature guy on the roster.

Dunlap, MJ93, Vinny Rey are some good candidates on defense and Dalton and Green are the obvious choices on offense. 

2 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Really, not sure if he's the type of guy you want as a team leader.

I think he's grown up a lot the last couple of years....he's got it in him IMO. 

listen to what Lap had to say about him the other day...

http://espn1530.iheart.com/media/play/27692148/

he talks about Dre at about the 9:15 mark. 

On 3/13/2017 at 9:50 AM, saphead said:

Andy has to grab himself by the orange pubes and step up to be the leader of this team. 

As Andy's personal waxing assistant, I can verify that there are no orange pubes left to grab (although they sold fairly well on ebay). My team and I have urged him several times to remove the replica of the black rubber wedding band on his ring finger that he also wears around his cock as well but to no avail. He claims it "keeps him pure on the road".

As Andy's personal waxing assistant, I can verify that there are no orange pubes left to grab (although they sold fairly well on ebay). My team and I have urged him several times to remove the replica of the black rubber wedding band on his ring finger that he also wears around his cock as well but to no avail. He claims it "keeps him pure on the road".

Masterpiece.

Sent from my VS987 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Having AJ Green wearing a suit, glasses and a trenchcoat reading "Future HOF 20__" and bursting from a flaming telephone booth in full uniform with a black and orange striped cape on to take the field in the home opener would be pretty cool.

9 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

We may have perceived Whitworth and Domata as the "team leaders" because they were normally the ones yakking to the press. Taking that, who becomes the player mouthpiece(s) now?

I never thought of either of those guys as "yackers"

I understood them to be the team leaders for their sides of the ball because it was written of them on numerous occasions.

On 3/15/2017 at 9:03 AM, Dautcom08 said:

I'd disagree on Dunlap being a team leader after his tweet yesterday.

Defense - Burfict / Dre K / Geno (by example)

Offense - Dalton

Should only need the voice of the QB to be the leader on offense.

He's just saying what everyone is thinking. I'm sure he knows the pulse of the players better than you and I. 

On March 15, 2017 at 7:05 AM, Jamie_B said:

I never thought of either of those guys as "yackers"

I understood them to be the team leaders for their sides of the ball because it was written of them on numerous occasions.

Why so literal? OK, I will rephrase the question:

Who will be the likely spokesperson to the press from the player side, since the departed two did that for the most part?

I know Geno is a quiet guy but I would like to see him as one. Seems like most if not all the players on team respect him a good bit being a lead by example guy. He doesn't do stupid things getting put in bad situations from his mouth or actions. At least I've never witnessed or read about him doing anything like that.

On 3/15/2017 at 9:03 AM, Dautcom08 said:

I'd disagree on Dunlap being a team leader after his tweet yesterday.

Defense - Burfict / Dre K / Geno (by example)

Offense - Dalton

Should only need the voice of the QB to be the leader on offense.

What did he tweet? I posted before I read your post but I absolutely agree with Geno being one.  Burfict I'm good with Dre gets on my nerves sometimes though with celebrating a tackle 7 yards downfield bs but still would be ok. Could surely be worse picks for captain on defense. Wouldn't mind Michael Johnson either. Burfict as vocal leader along with Geno and Johnson being the lead by example guys would be legit in my opinion if what Dunlap tweeted was enough to take him out of consideration.

Archived